X L V I I

Lai's POV.

Early spring sunlight filtered through the drapes, causing my eyes to flutter open. Awakening my senses up.

I felt Jaehyun's arm wrapped around my bare waist. I got embarrassed when I realised I'm still naked from last night.

I carefully moved out of his grip and off the bed. I saw my blouse laying on the ground, I picked it up to wear but the buttons are all broken. I blushed as I glanced at Jaehyun who was still sleeping.

that's why he was so fast to undress me last night.

I took his polo on the ground instead and wore it to cover my body. I headed to the bathroom to freshen myself up because I feel like a complete mess.

Just remembering the things we did last night makes me turn bright red. I shook the thought away and finished my business in the bathroom.

It was still early, so I headed back to bed. I tucked myself back under the blanket, careful not to wake him up.

I turn on my side to look at his face. Even though he has always been attractive, there is something especially innocent about his appeal when he is sleeping. His usually angular features were softer, and he gave off an aura of an angel. He's truly one of a kind.

I gently ran my fingers through his soft hair, moving it out of his face.

Why does he smell so nice even after all of that...

Suddenly, I felt his arm pulling me closer to his bare chest, my face inches away from his.

"Good Morning..." he greeted with a raspy voice. His eyes are still closed but his dimple is already popping as his lips curve up into a smile.

"Good Morning Jae..." I said as I made an effort to loosen his embrace, but his hold is too strong.

Even his morning breath smells good, how is that possible?

"I woke up so early, showered, and then drifted back to sleep" he mumbled as if he heard the question I have in my mind.

"yeah, I was wondering why you smell nice"

He opened his eyes and met mine. "I could feel you staring earlier" he's now wearing a cheeky grin.

I got embarrassed. "I-I was just..."

He moved and planted a loving kiss on my forehead. He stretched his arm beneath my neck so I could lay my head on his bicep.

"When did you get changed?" he asked as he caressed my waist.

"just like... 7 minutes ago" I mumbled.

"hmm I was hoping we could have another rou---" I lifted my head and slapped his chest as he began teasing me again. His deep laugh filled my ears and God it made me smile.

He sounded so cozy and sleepy. He leaned into me, nestling into the crook of my neck as he placed his naked chest on top of me. He's so clingy.

I won't deny the fact that he's heavy, but it's bearable. I think it's because he's lifting his weight for me.

He breathed in my scent, which made me feel a little tingly. I played with his hair lovingly, caressing his head in a soothing manner.

God, I'd love to stay like this forever.

.
.
.
.
.

"You won't disappear into thin air again right?" he asked.