L I I I

︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎
︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎

4 years later...

︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎
︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎

Doyoung's POV.

"Good morning Mr.Jeong and Mr.Kim!" Miss Yoon greeted as she bowed at us.

"Good morning" Jaehyun and I greeted back before we entered the lift.

"The rest of your day is clear" I said as I scroll through his schedule.

"Finally. I'm tired of smiling like shit" I chuckled at his remark.

Years and years had passed and I can say now that Jaehyun has recovered. He's returned to his normal self, and we're overjoyed to have the sane Jaehyun back. We all rely on him, so if he crumples, we will as well. He probably realized that.

With his rise, he dragged along the entire corporation. He worked hard and invested in himself and our company. He came back with new ideas which brought success to everybody.

Jaehyun is presently South Korea's most successful businessman. He is already well-known even internationally, putting him in the limelight of the business field and NCT as the wealthiest corporation.

We expanded and acquired companies, hotels, clubs, restaurants, and many more. The whole became a part of an even bigger operation. But still entailed with us are details that are dangerous.

The fact that he's a mafia boss will always be tagged along on his name of course, and that's what's making him even more intriguing in the eyes of the public.

Billboards, magazines, news outlets, newspaper... his success is all over the tabloids. We get interviews and press conferences left and right, so his customary straight face is no longer effective, and he's obliged to display his dimple more.

"Oh right, your schedule isn't clear after all" I said as I remembered something. He gave me a confused look.

"Our little Haeun booked an appointment with you" his confusion faded into a genuine smile. He has a soft spot for kids. Taeyong's daughter.

"Are they in Seoul already? Taeyong didn't contact me"

"He just thought you were busy so he contacted me instead. They'll be here by dinner. They'll stop by a restaurant and the kid asked you to be there" I glared at him. He raised his brows at me.

"I don't even know why among all of us she likes you the most. I'm kinder than you could ever be" he laughed.

"It's because I'm handsome" he boasted. I can't help but roll my eyes at him. "She's probably big now" he said with a smile. I stared somewhere as well and imagined Haeun.

She's the most adorable thing that ever happened to us. She was with us until she was 3, definitely a baby, before Taeyong and Jia decided to live on their own. Now she's probably 7 or 8 years old. I hope she still remembers us--- her uncles well.