I I

Jaehyun's POV.

"w-what the---" Haechan panicked when the bag began moving aggressively, even before the strap reached my hand.

what the fvck?

"H-hyung it's moving" he announced like we didn't saw it

"what the hell? the package is a person!?!" Jeno blurted immediately taking the bag from Haechan and unzipping it himself. Doyoung helped him and I stood here flabbergasted.

It's a woman.

I can hear footsteps from behind signaling that the boys heard the commotion here.

It's supposed to be huge guns...about 8 BIG guns...

"YOU ORDERED A WOMAN JEONG JAEHYUN!?" Yuta hollered. I glared at him. My mind suddenly gets tangled as the woman sit there on the ground looking at all of us with such scared eyes and continued making concealed noises with her taped mouth.

"shut up I ordered 8 big fvcking guns, not a high schooler" I said with pure sarcasm.

I crouched down to match the eye level of the woman. She's all tied, like that of someone who has been kidnapped. Everyone around us remained silent.

"I'll ask the question you'll answer it. No long talks, keep it simple. Once I remove the tape and you shout..." I moved my gaze to Johnny who already know what I meant. The woman followed my gaze and she saw how Johnny lifted a gun pointing it straight to her head. "he'll shoot you. got it?"

she nodded, horror is written all over her face. I removed the tape from her mouth expecting a loud shout from her but it didn't come. obedient. "now, who are you?" I asked.

"I-I'm Zhen I-I got kidnapped---"
I immediately taped her mouth again when she's about to say more shits I didn't ask. She's aware, she probably noticed the confusion in our faces. Because if not, she'll surely accuse us.

"I said, you'll just answer my question. Nothing more nothing less." I repeated firmly. "you want to try again?" I asked, eyeing her downwards. She look so terrified but nodded anyway.

"where's the last place you've been"
I asked as I removed the tape once again.

"S-school--" I put the tape back on her mouth and stood up.

she's kidnapped... indeed. But what the fvck is this bullshit.

"lock her in a room. There's no way I'll let you out, now that you've seen ALL of us"

~~~

I tried to contact the buyer of the guns but it seems like I received the call through a burner.

A week ago someone called me, I was puzzled because the number is unknown to me, and it called me through my underground business number which is only exclusive to our business partners as a mafia family.

"order me 8 guns and I'll pay double. As soon as possible Mr. Jeong"

I can't even distinguish the voice if it's a man or a woman, the speaker used a voice transformer. tho it's normal for this kind of business I still find it extremely annoying.

The caller paid half of the promised payment right after I ended the call so I bought the guns right away.

But what the hell happened...

"what do you think is it?" Doyoung asked. "are we perhaps... framed?"

"What if we just got the wrong package?" Jungwoo suspected. Which is also my initial thought.

"right, Haechan said there's a car parked right beside their position" Johnny said.

"yes but I don't think there's someone inside" Haechan added, seemingly in deep thought.

"we didn't get the wrong package" I said. "They purposely sent a different package to us"

"what do you mean?" Yuta questioned.

"do you have someone in mind?" Taeil.

I shook my head slightly. I have no idea of what's this bullshit we're about to enter but my guts are telling me there's no way this is just some kind of coincidence.

"That woman is kidnapped. She could be bait or something. I only have two things in mind, either someone from the past must've garnered enough courage for vengeance or someone wants to start a war with us." I do feel that it's the latter tho, Taeyong wrapped up all his personal problems before he passed the gang on me.

"Jaehyun hyung what should we do with her?" Haechan asked. I narrowed my eyes at him. He raised his brows in defense. "I mean-- uh... we can't just lock her up there, right? uh? she's a student? you know school..." he scratched his nape.

"let her be... someone will surely come to get her"

I mean she's a bait after all? right?

*the next day*

"Mr. Jeong the company suddenly doesn't want to accept the offers, another company must've offered a better amount---" I lifted my hand to cut off my employee's statement.

"then do something about it. Bid higher, get them to accept the offer no matter what. Tell Doyoung to scare the sht out of them"

"s-sir---" I stopped walking and turned to face her.

"just fvcking relay my message" I said and walked past by her and headed straight to the elevator.

"Jaehyun hyung!--- I mean, Mr.Jeong" Someone called out from behind me I looked over my shoulder to see Jungwoo being accompanied by a woman. "she's the newly hired employee---" he got interrupted when the elevator door opened along with a loud ring coming from my phone. I signaled Jungwoo that I get it before turning my back at them.

"really? scare them?" Doyoung complained right away

"yes, if we can't get them with sweet talks then might as well give them a small scare"

"you know that company is also big Jaehyun, I don't trust their faces they might be someone just like us"

"and that's what I want to know Doyoung" I said before cutting the call off myself.

I wonder why all our business partners are slowly going under that big ass company. I feel like I'm being robbed for some reason, tho they aren't really affecting me and my company yet... but still... they're suspicious as fvck.

꧁ 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙂𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩 𝙀𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙥𝙚 ꧂