X X V I I I

Haechan's POV.

As Zhen asked, I brought the letter to her school. The Dean naturally asked me who the letter was from, and I simply replied with her name, her year, and the course she was enrolled in. He recognized it right away, therefore he accepted the letter.

"how are you related to her?" I gulped upon hearing the Dean's question. I don't even know her full name!?

I scratched my nape finding the right word to say. "uh... just someone she knows" I said. I was going to say 'her dad' but I don't appear old enough to be one.

The Dean is looking at me suspiciously-- well I can't blame him, I look like a troublemaker. He kept on glancing at me as I remain sitting in front of his desk.

Damn man open it I wanna see what's written on it too.

God alone knows how much restraint I used to keep from reading that damn letter in the car a while back. I'm nosy as hell but still not to that point.

"She hasn't shown up for school for a week and a half, mind if I ask you what might be the cause?" oh no.

I stood. "sorry I'm clueless too, I'm just running errands" I shrugged.

"well you're not the first one to go here on behalf of her" he said, I looked at him perplexed. "Some individuals claiming to be her assigned bodyguards demanded a search of the school each day, and they don't believe me when I say she hasn't been attending for days."

"what?" seriously? I'm dying to know. What is she? a princess? Queen Elizabeth III!??

"Miss Zhennayah is an outstanding student, her sudden disappearance concerned all of her professors." he continued. I remained silent. He displayed concern. "I'm worried about what this envelope might hold, yet it makes me feel relieved to know that she's okay enough to find the time to elegantly compose a letter."

Zhennayah.

"I can assure you she's alright" I said.

Though I badly want to see the letter too, I decided to leave rather than answer any questions. As I walked through the corridor I came across some men. They have similar get-ups to those who were chasing her before. Good thing, not the ones whom I encountered.

They are undoubtedly the men to whom the Dean was referring. They're indeed going around the campus.

I drove back to the bar and got greeted by a recognizable blue car being parked right in front of the entrance. It's Mark's.

shit he'll see Zhen!

I quickly got out of my car and hurried inside. I searched the crowd, the VIP area, the gaming lounge, and the island bar for him--- he was nowhere.

"Where's Mark?" I asked the bartender.

"He went up sir" shit.

Due to my haste, I practically skip every step of the staircase. "Mark Lee!" I called out from the other side of the hallway when I saw him in front of my door, his finger held out about to press the doorbell.

My voice came out insanely loud which surprised him. He unintentionally rang the doorbell as he jerked back. What the hell, really?

"damn why are you shouting bro" he said holding his chest. I rushed towards him, but too late... the door has already opened.

Her eyes widened as she saw Mark, he on the other hand looked at me... confusion is written all over his face.
.
.
.
.
.
We had no choice but to tell everything to Mark. But despite the fact that there are already two of us who knows that I'm keeping her here, still she won't fill in the blanks.