X X X I

Lai's POV.

I looked down at my phone to see if Jaehyun had already gotten my message. I sent him the location of the restaurant I picked. This is the finest yet budget-friendly dining I know here so I just went with it.

I actually had a hard time thinking where to invite him. I mean--- he's a multi billionaire, he's my boss for Pete's sake--- I can't just bring him anywhere, and also what if my coworkers see us!? that'll be a problem.

I'm inherently coquettish and I know no matter how I act I'd still get attentions from men around. But now I don't even have the faintest idea on how to impress such a sophisticated man like him. I'm not even sure why I'm attempting to win his favor...

Well, maybe because he's the CEO of the company I'm working in.

I can't help but smile as I see his reply.
I propped my arms up on the table and leaned my chin on my hand as I entertain myself by looking around the place.

It's actually pretty nice, the restaurant is decorated lavishly. The lighting is low and a bit romantic probably that's why almost everyone's a couple. Everyone seems to be in love.

There's a couple giggling, there's an elderly couple feeding each other, so adorable. There's a family which seems to be celebrating a member's birthday... Everyone just seems to be having a great time, making the atmosphere of the place very lovely.

As I scan the place my gaze stopped at the entrance door. My lips threatened to curl upwards as I saw Jaehyun enter.  His usual suit was replaced by some dark jeans, a brown coat, brown vest and a white polo underneath. His hair went from a powerful slicked look to one that appeared more subdued.

He looked casually... exquisite.

He smiled at me as we locked eyes

He smiled at me as we locked eyes. I'm seated at the center of the restaurant so he'll see me right away. I waved my hands at him as I returned his smile.