S P E C I A L C H A P T E R I

Jaehyun's POV.

[time skips]

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you~"

I am standing by the bathroom door as I watch my son wash his hands. Similar to our initial meeting, although at this moment it felt remarkably different.

He's the most adorable little person I've ever seen I swear to God and I can't believe the fact that he's my son...

I still can't believe I'm a father.

This feels like a dream, a dream that I wouldn't want to wake up from.

"Daddy are you wash your hands too?" he asked. I nodded, even though I just went to watch him. He took my hand and and drew me over to the sink. He started babbling, teaching me proper ways to wash my hands.

"Mommy said if I don't wash my hands carefully monsters eat me" I chuckled at what he said. Seriously Lai.

"I won't let monsters eat you don't worry. Daddy will eat them first before they get into you" I joked. He gasped and laughed afterward.

This baby is always smiling. I've never seen such kid before. It seems as though he never cries or even grumbles. He simply shines brightly all the time, like a ray of sunshine stumbling around the house on his playful yet mischievous little feet.

He is constantly curious about anything. He always asks questions and instantly believe whatever one say to him.

He's very polite and careful, yet sometimes a little bit cheeky.

_____________________

He takes care of his mom over the simplest things and that's one thing I love about him the most.

"What are you doing there little boy?" I asked as I spotted his small back sitting by the ground near the kitchen bar.

"mommy drink" he simply answered, completely drawn to whatever he's doing. I crouched down beside him to take a peek. I stiffled a laugh as I saw a cup between his tiny legs and his hands forcing a juice out of an unsliced lemon he's holding.

"Do you want daddy to help you?" I offered. He lifted his gaze and nodded. He turned to face me and handed the lemon to me.

I stood and took a knife to slice the lemon. I handed him the other half and I squeezed the other one. He excitedly squealed when he saw the juice in the cup.

"mommy has sneeze" he said as he squeeze his lemon as well. His strength being a little too weak to juice even a drop of lemon to the cup.

"ooh, that's why you're making her this drink?" he nodded politely.

I helped him with his lemon and as soon as we are done, he immediately came running towards his mom and made her drink the raw lemon juice. Lai had nothing left to do but to drink the sour juice as he is watching enthusiastically.

"God that's pure lemon" We laughed at her reaction. Lai is eyeing me as if she's seeking help but I deliberately ignored her. Instead I urged her to drink it all along with Yoonjae.