X L I X

The woman cannot believe her eyes. Her mind failed to function with the single word the girl uttered.

"La... Yih?" she called out hesitantly.

"Y-yes mom, it's me" she spoke as she tried so hard to hold her tears.

The surrounding isn't exactly silent as the girls reacted to Lai's sudden appearance, begging her to save them, however, the two weren't able to hear anything aside from each other's voice. It's almost as if there are only two of them in the hallway.

Lai was just about to reach her mom from against the bars when she heard heavy footsteps from afar, followed by a loud voice shouting for her to freeze.

"shit"

She took one last glance at her mom before sprinting away, toward the other end of the long hallway.

"Jaehyun! I've been caught!" she pressed the earpiece as she ran faster.
"I'll distract some of them, you guys go to the left passageway, the girls are there. Jaehyun please my mom---- shit!---"

She stepped back as men started blocking the exit she was heading to. She hurried past what appeared to be an endless line of cells containing women. All of them were yelling for help, which only heightened the tense atmosphere.

She's trapped.
And there's only one way out... blood.

She took her knives out of the holster. And without a warning, she attacked the 3 huge men approaching her.

"Fuck!!" a shout reverberated as Lai stabbed the man on his knee when he tried to grab her from behind. The 3 men were strong but she was faster.

She had no intention of killing them, but she made sure they won't be able to walk to chase after her again.

She managed to fight her way across a number of guards and left the alley of the prison but more men chased after her. Red lights flashed as the alarm wailed throughout the entire facility, warning everyone within about the invader.
︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎
︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎

NCT on the other hand had also entered the surface building as soon as they received Lai's signal, only now it is harder as all of Zhing Fei's people have already been alarmed about the intrusion.

Gunshots filled the air as they fight their way in.

Unlike Lai, Jaehyun ordered them to kill ANYONE who'll stand in their way.

Johnny stepped far enough from the elevator's door, patiently waiting for it to open. And when it did, once he saw the people it was carrying, he immediately shot them all dead.

"we'll get the girls"
Yuta announced through the line.
︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎
︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎