X L

Lai broke the window of the biggest car she saw in the parking lot. She intended to trick Zhing Fei's people away from the building by making them think
she's taking Zhennayah away.

As she pressed the gas pedal, she mentally assessed the van's distance after noticing that it had stopped directly in front of the building's entrance. Raging towards it she made sure that her speed is enough to scare whoever is inside the vehicle.

Once the distance is already dangerously close, she turned and sped away. Glancing through the rearview mirror, she heaved a hard sigh of relief as they fell for the bait. She maneuvered the steering wheel as the van chased after her.

6 more sports cars chased after the raging van and SUV but split off in hopes they could corner the vehicle containing Zhing Fei's people.

Lai sped towards the one-way tunnel, traveling at top speed, swiftly dodging every car advancing towards her way. Horns blared as drivers panicked and lost their bearings, causing mayhem.

"Damn she went right!" Jaehyun cursed as he announced frustratedly through the earpiece. He saw Lai's car take a sudden turn as soon as it exited the tunnel. The closest to them is his car, but even at that, it is a very large distance.

"I'll go another way, I suppose she's going south!" Johnny answered. Jaehyun refused to take his eyes off Lai's car, for some reason... he was afraid she'll disappear if he do. So along with Dong Si Cheng, they tailed the two vehicles. WayV, Johnny, Yuta, Jeno, and Jaemin were the ones who took different routes, still trying to figure out where is Lai heading.

"Are we even sure that Zhing Fei's daughter is there?"

"Would I fvcking follow that flying car if I'm not sure? look at the Goddamn tracker, the phone is in there bastard"

Zhennayah's phone is still in Haechan's possession, but through Lai's own phone, she eliminated the malware and transferred the infiltration to her device. She rooted the data breach onto her phone, which made Zhing Fei's people think the phone they were tracking is still Zhennayah's when in fact it was already her's.

"Jaehyun I think she's heading to the phony warehouse" Johnny announced, almost making complete sense as Jaehyun started recognizing the route they were taking--- however, Lai turned once again.

"That's possible. Take a shortcut, go there. She might be taking the longer route" He frustratedly said as he pulled the lever and turned towards the Incheon bridge as well.

"damn, damn pick up the phone please plea--- HAECHAN!!" she couldn't help but shout as someone finally took the call after ringing the line 3 consecutive times.

Her eyes remained on the road, her right foot on the accelerator as she shouted through the line.

"Miss Shi----"

"destroy that phone NOW! and please I'm begging you... don't let my sister get hurt!" Her voice quivered at the thought of her sister being once more in her adoptive father's clutches.
She swore to herself that she won't allow it to happen ever again... and if she breaks that commitment, she won't be able to forgive herself.

the connection started to deteriorate, Haechan was still saying something but the line is already inaudible. "I don't understand Haechan! what the fvck are you saying???" The same goes on Haechan's end, he wasn't able to understand her either.