Chapter Thirty Six: Ivy and Michael

Hey guys sorry for the long wait but HEADS UP IF YOU WANTED TO WRITE A FANFIC YOUR CHANCE IS HEREEEE. Just read the note at the end.

Also, I uploaded a new Luke and and Michael fanfic if you want to check it out please do so!

...

The story of Ivy Grace is one for the ages.

Ivy Grace was a mixture of spontaneity and eccentricity, she was artsy yet neat, she was the kind of girl that read between the lines but didn't care about those hidden messages, the big picture was all that mattered.

She was the kind of girl to hide so easily in the back round, she was kind of good at that, hiding.

Wether it be her emotions or her physical self, Ivy had a talent to hide in the shadows and that was her Achilles' tendon.

I meet on her on the following Monday from the winter formal.

I didn't want to go to school and face Rylan or any of his friends, the humiliation, the pain, everything would just be a slap on the face. I was still petrified and what was worse was the eerie, terrifying nightmares that would follow each night since.

Waking up in white linen sheets, rays of warmth would smoothe me. Everything seemed okay, everything seemed content. That is until I began to hear eerie footsteps. I could hear each eerily slow footstep, one by one by one.

The sunshine that once comforted me seemed to fade into grey while the room was transforming into black. I tried to get out the bed but the sheets wouldn't let me. They tightened and tightened everytime I squirmed but the end, they held me prisoner.

One by one by one. Until the door slowly crept open to reveal a ghost like figure. The only indication of him was his blue eyes.

The person roughly moved infront of me where he placed his calleous hands on me. Right from his touch I knew it was Rylan. His hands kept reaching my upper thighs and I was dangerously aware of what was happening. But I couldn't do anything as my voice suddenly disappeared.

I tried to fight but nothing was happening and suddenly his hands reached the line of my underwear and everything went black.

I shot up from the bed causing Luke's arm to fall of my waist. Breathing heavily, I felt a few beads of sweat drip down my face. I looked at my phone, it was five am.

"Sweetheart, what's wrong?" Luke asked, trying to wrap his arms back around me but I moved so he couldn't.

"Not-nothing." I heaved, I didn't want to tell him about these nightmares but considering that I have been waking up in the middle of the night for a while, Luke must have known.

He sighed as I have given him this exact answer every time since the first.

"I'm here for you baby." He murmured, kissing the side of my head and pulling my hair to the back of my shoulders. "I'm always here for you."

Thirty minutes later, I still was tossing and turning. I just couldn't sleep.

"Luke?" I whispered hoping I didn't wake him or anything.

To my luck, he had been already awake, "Yes sweetheart?"

"I don-I don't want go to school today." My voice cracked at the end. I was petrified to say the least; I couldn't face Rylan or any of his friends.

"You don't have to worry about any of them." Luke assured me, "I'm here for you, everything will be okay."

"Are you sure?" I asked again, I needed to hear those words again. To know he wouldn't leave me.