Chapter Thirty Eight: Life

Hey guys, I give you permission to slap me for not updating in so long.

Question of the day: what's you're favorite food?

Me: everything. Absolutely everything.

BY THE WAY  THANKS FOR 11k READS AND OVER 400 VOTES IM LIKE SOBBING I LOVE YOU GIYS SO MUCH AND I DONT KNOW WHY YOU WOULD READ THIS BOOK BUT IM GLAD YOU DO ILY OKAY I DO XX

...

It seemed as though everyone around me was a constant blur.

I wasn't in a drunken state of mind but I was observing. My untainted eyes were watching everything.

Strangers became haze while the slowly blurred by me. Bright colors clouded together and I couldn't make out a single face. Except one, my own.

I watched myself. Every single move, I watched my facial expressions, my body language, every single move I made, I watched perfectly.

My eyes never distanced from watching myself. I don't even think anyone else could notice me seeming as everyone was able to walk around me without even glancing my direction.

I focused on myself, I looked extremely uncomfortable and out of place. All the body motions around me to seem to be joyful and cheery. But that could have been from all the alcohol consumed.

I observed myself trying to plaster a fake smile, but anyone blind could tell I was terrible at hiding it.

My heart beat quickened once I saw a red cup placed in hand. I couldn't see who gave it to me, but I could make a wild guess.

My eyes scrunched up at the smell of the liquid. I shook my head but the person kept pushing it toward me.

I finally slumped down my shoulder and closed my eyes to see the cup brought to my lips.

A lazy smile dawned on my lips but then I suddenly collapsed and figures came around to carry me up.

I ran toward them trying to push them off of my body but they couldn't even feel me.

I was trying to scream but my voice was nothing.

And then everything stopped. No one moved, all the color stopped blurring and I could make out everyone's face.

And then my scenery was changed from a party to the hospital. I gulped and sudden worry began to take over me.

I never was fond of this place especially since I lost someone very dear to my heart here.

The lights were brightening the halls, whose white walls were clean and whose floor was shined. I saw nurses and doctors run around. One nurse was frantically speaking to another and then a doctor came out. His head was bowed in remorse as he walked to the nurses. He whispered to them his voice cracking slightly, "Patient, Mr. Thompson died on-"

I put my hands to my ears because I didn't want to hear it. I didn't want to hear my father's death. I wanted everything gone and so I did what i thought could be my escape, I ran for my life.

I didn't even think to take the elevator as the door to the stairs flew open. With every step I took down, the stairs were fading until I was surrounded by trees.

I was in the forest in that excluded spot that I happen to always turn to.

The sun was shining through and I wasn't alone again. A girl was in the middle, she was crying with all her might. She seemed as though she was crumbling inside and this was when she finally broke.

And then I saw a boy in all white and a tall blonde quiff appear in front of her.

And then I felt a hand grasping and I looked up to see that same blonde boy next to me.