Ch. 2 - "I think you're perfect."

• Taylor's P.O.V •

We just got back to the hotel and making sure Rachael was okay, she left back to our hotel room while the rest of us went into Matt's room to make a video.

"Wait, so Rachael is your sister?" Nash asked me. I nodded. "Then why didn't you tell anyone about her?" Carter asked. I shrugged, "I couldn't." They all raised their eyebrows, literally, all of them. "Why?" Nash asked. "I was ashamed of her."

(AN: damn taylor)

They were about to say something but I walked to the bathroom before they could, I look at myself in the mirror and sigh.

I regret all of the things I said to Rachael, I put too much pressure on her the past few years I caused her to break. I never stuck up for her when she gotten bullied, and now I regret that a lot.

Someone knocks on the door causing me to lose my train of thoughts.

"Hey Taylor?" I hear, and wait for them to go on. "Are you good bro?" I realize it's Johnson.

I open up the door and he's standing there, I give him a sarcastic smile and sit back down on the bed.

"Okay guys, let's do this!" Matt yells. The recording is on and everyone is basically introducing themselves, except for Cam who forgot you had to introduce yourself.

A few questions go by and the boys answer them, and then finally, Matt says my name. "Okay Taylor, this one is for you." He pauses and then checks his phone screen again. "Do you have any siblings? If so, what are their names?" Shit.

The boys all wait for me to answer while I'm debating on to or not, if I did the fans would be kinda mad and surprised that I didn't tell them earlier, then if I didn't the boys would be mad for a little while.

"Yes, I have a younger brother named Tristan and he is 9 years old." I answer sort of truthfully and walk out of the room into my own hotel room.

I open the door and see Rachael on her bed, in a little ball. I laugh and put her blankets over her.

• Rachael's P.O.V •

I yawn and stretch, I look around the room and Taylor is no where in sight. If he's not in sight it must be morning, I grab my suitcase from the bottom of my bed and dig for some basic clothes.

Actually, I kind of feel like dressing up today.

I put my light denim high waisted shorts on first, then my white plain crop top, brown belt, and finally, my floral cardigan. I look in the mirror and realize I look a bit more tired then usual.

I start to do my makeup and in ten minutes I'm done. Time to leave.

I walk down the hallway and towards the elevator. Lucky me I didn't have to wait. I walk into the elevator and check my phone.

Taylor; Come to the buffet when you wake up

I was about to respond but then I felt hands on my shoulder, I flinched.

Oh it's just Matthew.

"I'm sorry, did I startle you?" He asks. I nod and he steps closer to me. "I'm sorry." He said. I smiled, "It's alright I'm okay."

He smiles back at me and we stand there awkwardly. "So hey, are you okay.. from yesterday? I mean you look great so you must be but like–" I cut him off. "I'm good Matt," I laugh.

He laughs with me. "That's good, sorry I was rambling, it's just that," he pauses. I look at him, "Just that what?" I ask.