Ch. 30 - "She's amazing."

• Hayes POV •

"I don't want to hear it Carter." Rachael snapped at Carter. He sighed and shook his head, "We all make mistakes, I swear to god he didn't cheat."

Carter looked really desperate I wanted to laugh, but I didn't. 

She crossed her arms, "You're only saying that because you're his best friend." She snapped. "I was mad at him too, but he explained to me what actually happened." He said. She rolled her eyes. "Please, just think about it. I want him to be happy again." He begged.

She sighed, "I'll think about it. I guess."

He smiled at her before leaving and I looked at her.

"Are you really going to give Matthew another chance?" I asked. Honestly, I didn't want her to, I hated him. "I'm going to give him a chance to explain, not another chance." She said.

Thank god.

"Wait, how's your bruise?" She asked me. I shrugged. She walked over to me and sighed. "We're gonna make it look pretty again." She said holding out her hand. I raised an eyebrow but took it.

She walked me to the bathroom and got me to sit down on the sink. I did and she wet a cloth, cleaning my bruise.

"Okay, you ready?" She asked. "What? What are we doing?" I asked. She smirked and walked out. I was so confused. She walked back in with her makeup bag.

"Hell no!" I yelled. She laughed, "Come on Hayes, I just want to cover it up." She whined. I rolled my eyes and nodded.

She smiled really big and started to put some kind of cream all over it.

She laughed, "Who knew we would be the same skin tone." She said. I gave her a confused look. "It's a makeup thing." She said. I nodded.

I didn't understand makeup that much, but I didn't want to waste my time trying to figure out what's what.

I got football to worry about.

She finished and told me to turn around. I looked in the mirror and it didn't even look like I had a black eye.

Who knew, makeup does wonders

(AN: you'd be surprised hayes)

"Holy crap!" I said. She smiled and so did I. "Am I just that good?" She asked, flipping her hair. "You can't even tell the bruise is there!" I yelled. She laughed.

I looked at her face and her bruise was still there, purple and blue, honestly it was gross.

"Why didn't you cover yours?" I asked. She shrugged, "Just lazy, I guess." She said.

I grabbed what she had in her hands and put it on her cheek. She started laughing.

"Hayes! You don't even know what you're doing!" She laughed. I shrugged and blended it in.

I copied what she did to my face, it wasn't that long until it disappeared. 

I smirked, "I think I should be a makeup artist."

She looked in the mirror and laughed really hard.

"How?!" She yelled. "It's better than mine!"

We heard the door open and that's when we knew Kallie and Carter were back. They came in the bathroom and started wiggling their eyebrows.

"Stop." I said. They raised their arms up in defense. "We didn't say anything." Kallie said. "Oh yeah, we're going out to eat, we came to get you guys." Carter said. We nodded and walked out of the bathroom.