Ch. 5 - "I hate basketball."

• Rachael's P.O.V •

"Hey Nash, what's up?" I ask laying between Sammy and Taylor. "Hey Rachael.. can we talk alone?" He asked awkwardly. I smiled and took the laptop from the guys.

"Hey!"

"Too bad," I smirked. I took it into my bedroom and shut the door. "So what's up?" I asked. He kept biting his lip and although he seemed nervous that was actually kinda hot.

Okay Rachael shut up.

"Nash, spit it out," I said. He sighed. "Uhm.. Bart wants you to be a guest at magcon." He blurts out. I furrow my eyebrows.

Magcon? Bart? What?

"Me? Bart? Wait what- I'm confused." I bite my thumb finger nail and look at him to see if he was joking, and he wasn't.

"Bart is the manager of Magcon who put it all together, and the reason he wants you to come is because of the popularity you've been getting. Rachael, the fans love you, even though they think you are dating Taylor.." He trailed.

My eyes literally felt like they were going to pop out of their socket.

"What?! That's impossible! There is no way-" Before I can finish, he cuts me off, "Rachael, this is a great opportunity for you to experience. It's actually really fun, just think of it as making other people happy."

"I'd join only on one condition." I smirk.

He raises an eyebrow and quickly goes onto his phone, probably texting someone first before he makes the decision, his phone beeps and he looks back up at me.

"Depends on what the condition is, and maybe Bart'll let it slide." He smiles. "I want to bring Chelsea with me." I smirk, he looks even more confused than he did before.

"Chelsea? Is she like-" I cut him of before he can make any assumptions. "She's basically my sister, Taylor's too." He types stuff onto his phone and smiles.

"It's official! You're in Magcon!" He yells enthusiastically, I laugh at his reaction and nod.

"Why am I in Magcon again? I'm not a viner-" "No, but you're pretty insane at dancing and making people smile."

"I don't know Nash-" The door bursts open and in walks Taylor, Sammy, and Chelsea with wide eyes.

"ARE YOU GUYS DATING?" They all yell in excitement. Nash bursts out in nervous laughter.

I bite my lip and cover my face into my hands, honestly, I wish we all weren't so close, they can be so embarrassing at times.

"No you dumb losers, we're just talking." I tell them. They all smirk and jump on top of me. I shriek and Nash just laughs.

"SAMMY! GET OFF! YOU'RE HEAVY!" I scream. He smirks, he rolls onto his back and lays on top of me. "Chelsea help!" I yell. I feel Sammy get pushed off of me. "I thought we were all ganging up on her, ow." Sammy groans and gets up off of the floor.

"Nope, sorry, I'm always going to be on Rachael's team." She laughs. I high five her and we both laugh.

Taylor jumps on me.

"Ow you friggen dick head, get off." I groan and he gets up. "Don't say the D, it's weird when you say that." He tells me.

I make a disgusted face.

"So Nash, what were you two talking about?" Sammy smirked. He lays down on the other side of me again. "Nothing much, just about on how Rachael and Chelsea are joining Magcon, although, I still have no clue who Chelsea is." He says, I stand up and drag Chelsea into the webcam.