Ch. 7 - "A friggen cheerleader?"

• Taylor's P.O.V •

"NASH!" I scream and greet him in a bro hug, just then, Chelsea smiles and hugs him tight. I look back at Sammy and his jaw is clenched, I laugh and roll my eyes pulling her and Nash away from each other before Sammy loses it.

"So, what brings you here?" I ask and he laughs. "Magcon is here, duh." He says and I slap my forehead, realizing on how dumb I am to forget. "I forgot, sorry." I laugh.

"So, where's Rache at?" He asks and Chels and I give each other a look of sympathy, I shrug and put on my shoes. "Sammy, get up, we're going for a drive." I say and he does what he's told.

I grab the keys from the key holder and walk outside to jump in my brand new car which my parents brought me a week ago. The two follow me into the car except for Nash, who is clearly confused and is standing there frozen. "Sorry Nash, we gotta go, talk to you later?" I say and he nods.

"I guess I'll go back to the hotel then?" He says and walks out of our driveway and calls a cab, I laugh and start driving.

• At the hospital cause I'm lazy •

I walk down the hallway with Sammy and Chelsea closely following behind, I stop at Rachael's door and open it slowly. I approach her bed and I can't believe on what I'm seeing.

"RACHAEL?!" I yell enthusiastically, she looks up from her fingers and smiles, I quickly run up to hug her tightly, kissing her forehead repeatedly. "Why'd you scre- RACHAEL!" Chelsea says and embraces her in a hug.

"Oh me gawd, it's Rachey." Sammy buts in and brings Rachael in a hug, I laugh and look down at her. "When did you wake up?" I ask and she shrugs. "About four hours ago."

"Are you able to leave?" Chelsea asks, she shrugs and I laugh at her speechlessness. "I'll go get the doctor, you coming babe?" Sammy says and Rache's eyes go wide with excitement.

"Is Chammy real?" Rache asks both Chels and Sammy, I nod and she smiles looking at the couple. They leave the room and I look at Rachael, she stares blankly at her lap and sighs.

"Do you want your phone?" I ask and she looks at me with hope in her eyes. "You have it?" She asks and I nod digging into my pocket for it, I grab it and hand it to her. "I've missed seeing that blue object in front of your face everyday." I chuckle and she rolls her eyes.

"Shit. The cheerleading championships are in two more days, why didn't you tell me?" She bites her thumb. "Wasn't that Chelsea's job?" I chuckle and she rolls her eyes.

I so forgot she was in cheerleading, even though I missed Rachael, I totally forgot she was my sister. It didn't feel empty in the house at all, I had Chelsea to fight with. I regret it now, I was such a horrible brother for forgetting my own sister.

• Rachael's P.O.V •

I logged onto twitter and found a bunch of hashtags using my name, one of them was quite weird though;

@zoe_magcon: I ship them! #Rashmakebabies @Rachael_Bryn @Nashgrier 😂😍😍🙏

Rash? Is that supposed to be our 'ship' name or something? The weirdest part was that Nash actually retweeted some of them, and he didn't even say that we weren't dating.

"Hello Rachael, are you ready to go?" The doctor comes in with Sammy and Chelsea behind him, I shrug and he checks up on the monitor stuff. "You seem okay to go, I just have to write you a prescription." He says, but before I can ask Taylor does instead. "A prescription for what?"

"The day she collapsed onto the ground, that was a panic attack of some sort, so to make sure that doesn't happen again.. Here is your prescription." The doctor hands me a prescription with the words Amytal on it, at first I was confused but then handed it to Taylor.