Ch. 40 - "Out with Nash."

• Taylor POV •

"So when's the concert?" Matt asked me. "Tomorrow after magcon." I said. He nodded. "Don't ya think she'll know?" Carter asked. I shook my head, thinking about it.

Yeah Rachael is kind of smart, but she won't know that One Direction is in Arizona tomorrow.

"She's like the biggest fan." Shawn laughed. I shrugged, "I mean, if Kallie didn't know Justin Bieber was in Orlando I'm pretty sure Rachael won't know Louis Tomlinson is in Arizona." I said.

"What about Louis Tomlinson?" Madison asked, walking in with Hayes. I rolled my eyes. I honestly didn't like her. "Oh hey Madison." Carter hugged her.

"Does Kallie know?" I asked. He glared at me. "Her and Madison are friends now." He said shaking his head. "Well I'm sure Kallie wouldn't like Madison in our hotel room." I smirked.

I didn't care that she was right there, I didn't like her at all and I want her to know that.

"Kallie doesn't care." He shrugged. "Doesn't she know Madison's a hoe?" I asked. She gave me a look. "What's with you and not liking me? What have I done to you?" She spat.

I shrugged, "You hoe around."

All the guys looked at me.

"You did not just say that." Cam laughed. Damn right I said that. "Shit Taylor." Shawn mumbled. "How do I hoe around?!" She yelled. "Examine your life." I told her.

"Did that make sense to you?" Carter asked Matt. "No bro, but I think I get it." He told Carter. They started laughing.

(AN: me and my best friend)

"You don't even make sense." She snapped. "Hayes, get your girlfriend out of here." I told him. He glared, "She's not my girlfriend, can everyone stop." He growled.

"Well whatever she is, get her out." I said. He rolled his eyes but nodded, walking her out.

"Why don't you like Madison?" Cam asked, once they left. "I just don't." I shrugged. "You don't even know her though, how can you hate someone without even knowing them?" Shawn asked. "Leave it alone guys." I snapped.

They nodded and started talking about something else.

"Hey, where's Nash?" I asked. "Out with Rachael." Cam said. I raised an eyebrow, this was news to me. "Did he secretly ask her out? Like did he pretend to bail?" I asked.

They all shrugged.

"Nash has been keeping things from me." Cam said. I got up, walking over to the door. "Well I'm going to find out."

• Rache POV •

We walked to my hotel door.

"Nash thank you, for today." I smiled. He looked at me and smiled, I looked down and blushed. "You're cute." He laughed. I looked up and hit his shoulder. "No but really, thank you, I had fun."

Today we just went around Arizona exploring.

He shrugged, putting his hands in his pockets, "I'd do anything for you." I smiled. "I had fun." I said. "You said that like 5 times already." He chuckled.

"Well I did." I shrugged. "I'm glad you did." He laughed. I started laughing and then it got quiet.

He stared down at my lips and I did the same, he started leaning in and that's when I felt his lips on mine.