Ch. 39 - "It's a start."

• Rache POV •

It was two days later and Taylor wasn't home yet, and that worried me.

I walked downstairs. "Mom, when is Taylor going to be back?" I asked. They looked up at me. "Why do you want to know?" Dad asked, not in a rude way though.

I shrugged and looked at mom. "So?" I asked. She sighed and shook her head, "He wanted to spend as much time as he can with Kellie." She told me. I nodded and walked to the kitchen.

Nash followed.

"I miss him Nash, I know I'm not supposed to but I do." I sighed, sitting down on the counter. He walked over and in between my legs. "Do you forgive him?" He asked me.

I thought about it for awhile, yes Taylor did say those things but I miss being the close brother and sister we are.

"I think so." I said. He took out his phone and smiled, "Want to facetime him?" He asked.

I nodded and we walked upstairs to my room, everyone else was out so it was just us and the parents.

I laid down on my bed and he laid across from me, so I'm the only one in the screen.

A few seconds later Taylor answered.

"Oh, I thought you were Nash." He chuckled. "Well he's letting me use his phone." I said. "What happened to yours?" He asked. I told him it was charging and he nodded.

"So, why'd you call? I thought you were mad at me." He asked. I shrugged, "I miss you, this might sound weird but I miss always wrestling with you." I told him.

Nash started laughing.

"Who's that?" He asked. "Nash." I said. He nodded and I seen Brian in the background. "Uncle Taylor, mommy says we're going shopping now." He said.

Taylor turned back around to face me and smiled. "Call you later?" He asked. I nodded, "Bye Taylor, bye Brian." I said.

He looked at the screen and started smiling.

"Is that auntie Rache?! Hi!" He yelled. I started laughing and Taylor said bye again. I hung up and Nash looked at me.

"Better?" He asked. "I mean, we didn't talk long but I guess." I said handing him his phone. "It's a start." He told me.  I nodded and we walked downstairs.

"Hey, so you guys are leaving again." Mom told us. "Where?" I asked. "The boys have magcon in Arizona." She said. I groaned.

"We literally just got back." I sighed, leaning my head on her chest. "When do we leave?" Nash asked. "Two days." Dad said. We both groaned.

The door opened and it started to get loud, meaning everyone else is here.

"Oh, you're awake!" Chelsea yelled, jumping on me. I groaned and pushed her off. "You're so heavy!" I yelled. She frowned and sat on the floor.

"So, what are we doing?" I asked. Everyone shrugged. "Well, there's a parade near the beach in like an hour." Kallie said. I looked at her, "For what?" She shrugged.

"Well do you guys want to go?" Mom asked us. "I want to go." Chelsea said. "Yeah, that sounds fun." Maya smiled.

"Well get ready, I'll get the car." Dad told us.

We nodded and got ready

• 2 days later •

We just arrived in Arizona and the view was amazing.

"It's so beautiful." I said. The girls agreed. "So, where are we supposed to meet Taylor?" I asked Cameron. He looked down at his phone and looked around the hotel, "He should be here."

I looked around and didn't see him.

"Auntie Rache!" I heard. I smiled and Bryn was running over, I picked her up. "Where's uncle Taylor?" I asked her. She shrugged.

"Hey, Madison's coming too." Hayes told me. I nodded. I didn't mind Madison so I don't know why he's telling me and not Kallie.

I heard a bunch of laughing going on so I looked over and saw Kellie walking over with Taylor, Brian, and Kellie's boyfriend Jacob.

"Long time no see." I said, walking over to Jacob. He chuckled, "It's been like a few years, I'm back now."

Jacob was a recruit in Afghanistan, but he's back now.

"When did you come back?" I asked. "A few days ago, I've just been visiting my parents." He shrugged. I nodded and Taylor walked over to me.

"Hi little sister.." He trailed. "Hi." I said. "Listen, I'm sorry for what I said, I can't stop thinking about what I've said." He sighed. I nodded, going over to Kellie.

I know I said I missed him but I don't think I can forgive him either. Not yet.

"Hey, I bought you something." She told me. "What is it?" I asked. She removed her hands from her back and showed me a plastic box.

I took it and opened it.

"Oh my gosh." I laughed. The boys looked at me. "Why do you have a weird looking pig?" Carter asked. We both looked at him. "It's Hamilton!" I yelled at him.

"Who's Hamilton?" Cameron asked. I gave him a look. "Kellie and Rachael used to watch 'Maggie and the ferocious beast' when they were younger, it used to be their favourite  until it got discontinued." Taylor told them. "Yeah! I haven't seen him in years!" I yelled, holding up my doll. 

They all started laughing at me.

"Well let's get signed in." Kellie said. We all nodded and walked inside.