Ch. 4 - "This should be fun."

• Rachael's P.O.V •

I wake up in my own bed and sigh, I don't even remember anything from yesterday, it was all a blur, especially the cut on my head.

I go on my phone and see a lot of messages from my best friend Chelsea.

Chels: How was Magcon?

Chels: What happened?!

Chels: Did you get murdered or something??

Chels: Bish whet? 😂

I laugh at the last two and quickly respond back one text message;

To Chels: I'll tell you when I see youu, but I'm back !!

The text says she read it but never responded.

I go downstairs to the kitchen and mom is making breakfast.

"Hello sweetie, how was the trip? Did Taylor treat you good?" She asked putting the pan down. "Yeah, it was fun." I smiled.

The door opens and in walks Chelsea.

"GOOD MORNING FAMILY!" She yelled. I start laughing while mom glares at her. "Oh whoops sorry, forgot it was 10am." She laughed.

"You didn't respond to my text." I frown. "I'm here, aren't I?" She said. We laughed and Taylor came downstairs.

"Taylor put a shirt on." I said disgusted.  He rolled his eyes and sat on my lap. "I'm not fat, so I don't have to." He smirked and I push him off. "Yes you are." I said and he puts his hand to his heart.

"Excuse me, does this look like fat to you?" He points to his so called 'abs'. "Yes." I simply said. "Whatever, Chelsea knows I'm not fat." We both look at her and she raises her arms up in defense.

"Okay kids, breakfast is ready." Mom said. Me and Chelsea looked at each other. "We're like 16 now." She mumbled. I laughed.

Taylor went to get our plates and he sat down.

"So Chels, what are we doing today?" I asked. "The mall, baby." She smirked. I laughed but I choked on my pancakes. "HAHA! Fatass." Taylor laughed. I pinched him in the arm. "Ow!"

"Shut up, what are you doing today?" I asked. "I'm going to hang out with my sisters, duh." He said.

Me and Chelsea looked at each other.

"This should be fun." Chelsea said sarcastically. I agreed. "Best day ever." I mumbled.

We went upstairs and got ready.

I quickly brushed my hair and got dressed.

My outfit:

- Denim washed jean shorts

- Black crop tank

- Jean vest

- Black wedges

- Black ray-bands

•••

"I wanna go to vans." I whined. They rolled their eyes. "Who likes vans anymore." Taylor said.

Um, I do.

"How about we go to pacsun instead?" Chelsea asked. "Yeah, let's go." Taylor said. I groaned. I never been into that store before and I already know I'm going to hate it.