Ch. 26 - "We're good."

• after Magcon •

• Rache POV •

"Why do we have to stay anyways?" I ask Taylor. We've been in San Antonio for the past couple of days for Magcon, but it's over and we still have to stay here?

"The parents are meeting us here and we're staying a couple of nights, and then we're going to Orlando." He said. I raised an eyebrow. "Why Orlando?" I asked. He shrugged.

What the hell is in Orlando?

I left my hotel room and went to Nash and Hayes'. I knocked on the door and Hayes answered it, he didn't look happy so I hugged him.

"She keeps posting pictures with him and it's making me think she was cheating on me." He said. I pulled away and he shed a few tears. I wiped them away and took his hand. We walked down to the beach which was right by the hotel and sat down on the sand.

"She moved on so quick it hurts." He said. I didn't say anything, I just let him ramble so he could get it out. By the time he was done he was in tears again. I sighed, "Hayes, what's so special about her?" I asked.

He looked up at me and shrugged, "We used to be so close, like how me and you are now. I just fell in love with her I guess." He said. I frowned. "Please don't leave me." He said. "What?" I asked. "I know I say stupid things, but promise you won't leave me?" He asked. I put my arm around his shoulder and just hugged him. "I wouldn't leave you for anything."

It started to get crowded at the beach and that's when we decided to leave. We walked down to the pier and went in an ice cream shop. We got our ice creams and sat down.

"I love ice cream so much." I told him. He chuckled, "I know, that's all you ever eat." I glared and just ate my ice cream. "Oh, hey Hayes?" I asked. He looked up at me. "Do you know why we're going to Orlando?" I asked and he shook his head quickly.

He always does that when he knows something. I know it.

"You're lying." I said. "No I'm not." He said. I shook my head and crossed my arms. "Hayes, just tell me." I said. He shook his head. "Let's go back to the hotel, Nash is texting me." He said getting up. "Hayes!" I whined.

He ignored me and just walked out. I rolled my eyes and followed after him.

"Why won't you tell me?" I asked. He shrugged. "Because I don't know." He said. He's lying, I could tell. "Hayes you're lying." I snapped.

He didn't say anything and I decided to just leave it alone, we got into the hotel lobby and everyone was there.

"Hey?" I said confused. They all smiled. "We're going to go eat, are you guys coming?" Taylor asked, holding onto Maya like his life depended on it. Ew.

"I guess so." I shrugged. They nodded and we went to the hummer limo. "What's the point of this?" I asked. "Yeah, this isn't necessary." Chelsea agreed. The boys smirked. "We're the Magcon guys, of course this is necessary." Nash said. We started laughing.

"You guys aren't cool." I said. "Yeah." The rest of the girls said. The boys glared and we bursted out laughing.

We arrived at the restaurant and there were fans everywhere.

"Okay, who tweeted?" Cam asked. We all shrugged. "Well, we're gonna meet a few of them. You girls can go get the table." He said and we nodded, going inside.

I got a few looks from those girls as we walked out, but I ignored it. We got our reservation and sat down at our table.

"Is that Rachael? Taylor's sister?" I hear a girl whisper behind me. The others hear too and just listen. "And Matthew's girlfriend, ew." Another one said.

"The redhead is Taylor's girlfriend, he can do better." A girl said. "The one with the long hair is Sammy's." "The blonde one is Hayes' ex." "Oh, and the short brunette is Carter's." "They're all ugly."

Before I can turn around Chelsea does. "Um, excuse you, we haven't done anything so why talk shit behind our backs?" She snapped. The girls didn't say anything. "Yeah, literally, we didn't do shit for you guys to say that." Maya said.

"And you girls don't have the rights to say those things." Kallie said. I looked at Kaley and she just shrugged. "Well for your information, we're big fans of the boys and we know whores when we see them. So can you not and stop using them for fame? Thanks." The girl snapped.

I don't care who she is, but she's definitely not a fan so I have no problem arguing with her.

"You're clearly not a fan if you say things like that, we're not using the boys for fame, why would we?" I snapped. "Yeah, we can't deal with dumb haters as yourselves, so clearly we don't want to be famous." Kallie said. "So, if you guys would kindly fuck off." Kale said.

I laughed and they turned around rolling their eyes.

"We're good." Maya smirked. We laughed. The boys came back and gave us looks. "What?" I asked. They shrugged.

We finally got to order and just sat there waiting for our food.

"So why didn't you guys order?" Nash asked. "We wanted to wait for you guys." Kallie lied. "Liars." Someone said. We all looked to see who it was.

"Shawn!" Kallie smiled and went to hug him. I looked at Carter and he looked so jealous. I laughed. After everyone went to hug him he sat down with us. "Long time no see." I said. He laughed. "I definitely missed your personality." He told me.

I smirked and flipped my hair. "Doesn't everyone." I joked and they laughed. Our food came and I shared with Shawn, since I couldn't finish it and he didn't want to order.

We finished eating and went back to the hotel.

•••

We were all in my room, dancing and singing along to songs. All the girls were in here except for Kale, since Hayes was in here.

I checked my phone and I just don't know. I walked out of the room and sat down in the hallway. Hayes followed me.

"What happened?" He asked. I showed him my phone and his eyes saddened. It was a picture of Matt and some girl, she wasn't a fan, it was one of his friends. My friend sent it to me after she got it. I didn't want to believe he was cheating, but maybe that's why he became so distant.

"He's not cheating on you Rache." He told me. I shook my head. "I know, but look at her. I wouldn't blame him if he did." I said. He looked at me and I leaned my head on his shoulder.

"Who would cheat on you? They would honestly be so lucky to have you. You're perfect." He said. I looked up at him and smiled. "Awh Haysey Waysey!" I teased, punching his cheeks.

He pushed my hands away and laughed. "There's that smile." He said. I blushed and looked down. "I love you Hayes." I told him. "I love you too." He said.

We just sat there and talked about stupid things, I'm glad I have someone like Hayes in my life.

Kaley was honestly really lucky. Why did she let him go?