Ch. 9 - "Shut up Nash."

• Taylor's P.O.V •

I dig through Rachael's cheer bag and make sure everything is inside, her cheerleading uniform, purple nike sneakers, shorts, tanktop, some bra thingy, her hair ties, deodorant, water bottles, makeup bag thingy, and some glitter type thingys.

{A/N: just remember these are Taylor's perspectives, so that's why I'm putting the word 'thingys' at the end of some stuff.}

I'm pretty sure I done it all, now I just need to find out where she is. She hasn't even came home last night and it worries me, my little sister is out there, possibly dreaming about One Direction again.

"TAYYLORR!" Chelsea yells running up the stairs an into Rachael's room. "What?" I ask. "Did you pack her stuff then?" She asks and I nod. "Yay!"

"Did you finish packing her clothes and that other stuff?" I ask and she walks out of the room, so much for a conversation. Just then, she walks back in the room with a pink suitcase, it's
Rachael's.

"I'm ready for Illinois!" She yells and I shush her. "Do you want to wake up my parents?" I snap and she shakes her head.

"Is Sammy up?" I ask. "Yeah, he's in the kitchen making breakfast, why?" "He always sleeps in." I reply and she nods following me down stairs.

I sit down at the table and start eatting the eggs Sammy made for breakfast, along with sausages. Sammy could be a chef, I'm not lying, it's that good.

• Rachael's P.O.V •

I get up from my bed and look into the mirror, I look so tired. I brush my hair out first and then grab my clothes from my bag and rush into the washroom, I jump into the shower and just wash my hair with which ever soap I could find. I jump out and change into my outfit.

My outfit:

- Black diamond co. supply sweatshirt

- Black tanktop

- Light washed skinny jeans

- Hightop black converse shoes

I brush out my hair again and leave it naturally straight, I start doing my makeup and probably take about ten minutes doing it. I walk out of the washroom and Reed is standing by the doorway.

"Can I help you?" I ask. "I always have to get up earlier than Jessa and Megan to use the bathroom, but now you're here and you make me wait! C'mon!" He whines and I slap his forehead.

"Oh please, it's still seven thirty, you can still use the washroom." I smirk. "But they always get up at eight, that only leaves me thirty minutes to use it!" He huffs.

"Thirty minutes? And you say I take long." I roll my eyes and walk back into my bedroom before Reed can say anything else.

I check my phone and there are a lot of text messages from Taylor and the rest of the boys, I've been ignoring them so I guess I can check some of the messages.

From Matthew: I'm sorry, where are you? 😞

To Matthew: It's okay Matt, can you meet me at Starbucks on Westbrook avenue in 10? 🙏

From Matthew: Yeah I can, see you then. 😘

I decide to text Chelsea.

From Chels: Omg wru??? Come home!!! OMG! 😭

To Chels: I'm fine, I'll be home around 10.

From Chels: You dumb fig, we're leaving to Illinois at 9:30! 💁 Come home!!