Ch. 35 - "The names Gigi."

• Rache POV •

We just got home from disneyworld and I was so exhausted. I was with Nash more than I expected to be.

(AN: I didn't know how to write about it, sorry)

"Are you going to bed?" Taylor asked walking in the room. "I'm not tired, just lazy." I said. He nodded and Maya came in. "I'm hungry." She said. I laughed and she glared at me. "You always are." He told her. She glared, "That's why I love you." He added.

She smiled and they kissed. "Ew! Do it when I'm not here." I whined. They stopped and gave me a look. "Okay then bye." Taylor said opening the door. I grabbed my phone and walked out.

"I'm going to go see Hayes." I said. He nodded and closed the door.

I walked over to his room and knocked on the door, no one was answering so I just got lazy and sat down.

"What's the matter?" I heard Matthew. "Nothing." I shrugged. He sat down beside me and smiled. "I miss you." He said. I sighed, "Matthew."

He took my hand and intertwined our fingers, "When can we get back together?" He asked.

I'm not going to lie I did miss him, but I've also caught feelings for Nash and I can't just do that to him. I need to know what I'm feeling first.

"I don't know." I said truthfully. "I miss us." He said. I was about to say something when Nash came down the hall.

I let go of Matthew's hand. He looked at us hurt, then quickly looked away and smiled. "Hey guys." He said. "Hey Nash can I–" He cut me off. "I'm busy, sorry." He said walking to his room.

He tried unlocking the door but it wasn't working out.

"It doesn't look like your busy, so.." I trailed. "I'm waiting for Hayes." He said looking away. "Why are you not looking at me?" I asked.

He ignored me and I sighed. "Matthew I'll be right back." I told him. He nodded and I got up. I walked over to Nash and took his hand.

We walked to where the elevator was and got in. I pressed all the buttons and he looked at me weird.

"Why did you do that?" He asked. "Talk to me." I said. He looked down and didn't say anything. "Nash, there's nothing going on between me and Matthew." I told him.

"I can't believe that, you're always back and fourth between us." He said. I looked at him not believing he said that. "Are you serious." I mumbled. "Just tell me Rachael, instead of wasting my time, tell me who you want." He said. I looked at him and he was looking at me. "Sorry, I'm busy." I mimicked him from earlier.

I stopped the elevator and got out.

I called Taylor and he answered.

"Ditch your girlfriend and take me to eat." I said. "Are you crying? What happened? Was it Hayes?" He asked, starting to get mad. "No, it was just a little argument with someone else, I'll tell you if you take me out." I said.

I heard him talking to someone in the background, probably Maya. "Yeah, meet me in the lobby." He said. "Okay." I said hanging up.

I walked down to the lobby instead of taking the elevator because who knows where Nash could be.

I seen Taylor and I walked over to him, he smiled hugging my upper body.

"I missed you." He said. I started laughing. "It's only been like a few minutes." I said. "No, we haven't gotten to hang out, just us." He said.

He was right though, it was either because I was with Hayes or someone else and because he was with Maya, or it was just that we were with everyone else.