Ch. 25 - "Wicked goals."

• Rache POV •

"Rachael, get up." I hear Taylor. Without arguing I get up and get ready, seeing what happened last time I'd rather not get thrown on my bed a couple of times.

The rest of the girls get up and we all put on sweat past and such, I look around and don't see Kaley anywhere. The other's notice too.

"Did she run away?" Maya asks. I shrug and we all grab our bags, going downstairs. We let the boys load them up into the car and Kaley comes out of the bathroom. I roll my eyes.

Once their done we get into the car and I shut my eyes, falling asleep.

• Later •

We finally arrived in San Antonio and I groan, grabbing my suitcase and following the others to our car.

"It's literally only 8am here." Nash says and I groan. "Can we just sleep?" I whine. "When we get to the hotel." Taylor says and we load up into the van.

It doesn't take that long to get to the hotel so I don't bother sleeping and wait until we get to the hotel. We get there and unload. I follow behind Cameron since I'm too lazy to wait for the others. He gets the room key and we wait. They come inside and we sit down.

"Okay, room 1 is me and Nash, 2nd room is Matt and Carter, 3rd is Taylor and Sammy, 4th is Jack and Jack, 5th is Kallie and Rachael, 5th is Chelsea and Maya, 6th is.." He stops and then looks at Hayes. "Uhm, Kaley and Nash will switch spots." He says and they nod.

I follow Kallie up to our room and she unlocks it, I go straight to my bed and don't bother changing.

"I'm going to bed." I tell her. "Same." She said. We turn off all the lights and curtains and go into bed.

I'm so tired.

•••

I get up and my phone is non stop ringing, I groan and Matt is calling me.

"Hello?" I said answering. "Hey, meet us at the buffet when you're ready." He said. "Okay, bye." He said bye and then I hung up.

I slowly got out of bed and woke Kallie up, she surprisingly didn't fight me and we got ready. I brushed my hair and put on leggings and a loose crop top on before leaving and Kallie did the same.

We walked down to the buffet and everyone was at a table. I sat down beside Matt and leaned my head on him.

"How long did we sleep?" I ask. "You guys slept the longest, like 6 hours." He chuckled, I groaned and he gave me a slice of his pizza.

"So, we're gonna go do Magcon. What are you girls doing?" Cam asks. I look at the girls and we all shrug. "Let's go find a mall." I suggest and they agree. I get up to go get more food and eat as much as I can.

"You're a cutie." Matt tells me as I stuff fries down my throat. I shove him in a jokingly way. "Yeah cause being fat and stuffing fries down my throat is cute." I say sarcastically and everyone starts laughing.

Hayes takes my phone and takes a picture of Matthew and I, the best thing about it was he wasn't ready and I wasn't either. I look at it and start laughing, Matt looks over and laughs too.

"We're cute." He smirks. "So cute." I laugh and show everyone. They all laugh. "Goals." Chelsea says and I wink at her. "Wicked goals." Sammy says and I smirk while nodding my head.