Ch. 19 - "Lay with me?"

•Rache POV •

"Rache, wake up, we're at the airport." I groan but sit up and rub my eyes. I look around and realize I'm sleeping on a bench.

"How the hell did I manage to sleep on a bench in the airport?" I whine and notice I'm only with Taylor. "Where is everyone?"

He looks down at me and hands me my phone. "I guess we got here quicker than them." He shrugs. "What do you mean? Are we still in Illinois?" I'm confused.

"No, we're in Indiana now." He says, looking back at his phone. I look around the airport and notice we are, but why aren't mom and dad with us?

"Taylor-" I was beginning to say, but I got cut off. "Taylor! Rache!" Someone yells. We both turn our heads and smile when we see Matt, Kallie, Carter, and Hayes running towards us.

I get up and go to hug Kallie, and obviously Matthew. "Where's everyone else?" I ask them. "We honestly don't have a clue, we got on the second flight after yours. That's how busy it was." Matt says.

"Oh, Tay I'm going to call mom." I tell him, he nods and I go walking over to the bench where we were just sitting.

"Hello?" She answers. "Mom? Where are you?" "Honey, the flights have been changed. The next flight to Indiana is booked and we won't be able to make it there until Tuesday." She says.

"That's like, two days. What are we supposed to do?" I ask, there's like only six of us. "I know honey, who all made it there?"

"Uhm, me, Taylor, Matt, Kallie, Carter, and Hayes. Why?" I hear her get into a quieter place. "Make sure you all look after yourselves, you know where the emergency money is. We'll be there in two days, I have to go baby, bye."

"Hello? Mom?" I try asking, but she hung up the phone. How great. I walk back to everyone else, they all look at me. "So?" Taylor asks.

"Mom and them are stuck in Illinois for the next two days." They all groan. "What now?" Carter asks. "Let's call a cab I guess." Taylor says.

•••

I dig into the fridge and take out a cup of yogurt, walking back into the living room and sitting down on the couch beside Kallie.

She looks at me. "Do you have any pickles?" She asks. "Well duh, you're almost here all the time." I laugh, she gets up running to the kitchen with her little puppy Carter behind her.

"Matt!" I yell, he comes running down the stairs. "Yeah baby girl?" He smiles. "Come and cuddle with me, I'm all alone." I pout and he jumps down beside me wrapping his arms around my waist.

He looks down at me and kisses me onto the lips, I kiss him back. We pull away.

"Stop!" Kallie laughs and her and Carter come back into the living room with a jar of pickles. "Why are ya'll so happy?" Matt chuckles.

Kallie takes a pickle out of the jar and eats it, Carter looks at her and makes a disgusted face. "What?" She laughs. "I hate pickles." He replies, stepping away from her.

She smirks and then puts her pickles down, she turns back around and jumps onto Carter knocking the both of them down. "Ow!" We both start laughing at them and they shoot us glares.

"Kallie, you're too fat for him to hold you up." I laugh. She really isn't, Kallie's actually pretty skinny, I'm jealous of it.

She gets off of Carter and whines, "Shut up." I laugh and kiss Matt's cheek. He looks back at me and kisses me back. "I love you." He says.

"Oh, I know." I smirk. He pouts and lays me down on the couch and starts to tickle me, I laugh and accidentally kick him in the stomach, the exact same thing I did to Sammy.