Ch. 29 - "Is she okay?"

• Rache POV •

"Wait, so he didn't deny that he was cheating?" Maya asked. I shook my head, "He didn't say anything, he looked surprised that I knew about her." I said. "How did you find out?" She asked.

I took out my phone and showed her a few pictures my friend sent me a week ago. She looked at them and frowned.

"I'm so sorry." She said giving my phone back. "I just thought he wouldn't do that to me." I said, my voice cracking. She frowned and hugged me. I cried into her shoulder. "Why did this happen to me." I cried.

I heard the door open and a few people walked in, I didn't bother looking around because my mascara probably smudged.

"Is she okay?" I heard someone ask. "She will be." Maya said. I hope she's right. "Rachael?" Someone asked. I pulled away from Maya and Taylor, Carter, Kallie, Sammy and Chelsea all had bags of stuff.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked. They looked at Taylor. "Just thought you'd need us around, don't worry, we brought food." He said. I half smiled. Someone knocked on the door and Taylor went to get it.

Jack and Jack walked in with Shawn, Hayes, Nash, and Cam. They were all holding weird things. Johnson was carrying movies, Gilinsky was carrying popcorn bags, Shawn was carrying a bunch of pillows, Hayes had a lot of blankets, Nash had tubes of icecream, and Cam had bottles of pop.

"Why do you guys have all of that?" I asked. "Movie night." Hayes smiled. I looked at his face and frowned. "Your bruise is as bad as mine." I told him. He shrugged. "I like it.. it makes me look tough." He smirked. I laughed a little bit. "Okay." I said.

The boys put the blankets and pillows down and we all sat down, I leaned my head on Taylor and sighed.

"I love you guys." I said. "Love you too." Everyone said. I smiled. I grabbed a tube of ice cream and shared it with Chelsea. "I'm surprised you're sharing with me, you never share." I told her. She shrugged, "I'm surprised you don't know that I love you." She said. I smiled. "Aw, that's the first time you ever said that!" I said jumping on her. "Okay okay! Get off!" She yelled.

I laughed and went over to Kallie. "Hey bae." I said. She looked up from her phone and smiled. "Sup bae." She said handing me a bowl of candy. I smiled really big. "Aw, you love me." I said once I seen only my favourite candy. "I do." She smiled. I sat down beside her and cuddled into her.

"Okay lezbo's, what do you guys want to watch?" Taylor asked us. "What are the options?" Kallie asked. "White chicks, The interview, or Stepbrothers." He said. I looked at Kallie and she looked at me. "James Franco!" We both yelled.

He put the interview in and we all sat back. I sat beside Kallie and Hayes was on my other side. I leaned my head on Kallie and my feet on Hayes.

I think this is what I really need. Just to be around everyone for me to be happy.

•  Carter POV • (lol whaaaat??)

Everyone else was sleeping, and I crawled over to Taylor.

"I'll be back." I whispered to Taylor. He nodded. I walked to where Matthew's room is and knocked on the door.

He opened the door and he didn't look good at all, his eyes were blood shot and his hair was a mess.

"Can I come in?" I asked. He nodded and got out of the way. I walked in and he shut the door. "You okay bro?" I asked.

"I didn't cheat Carter, I didn't." He said, his voice cracking.

I looked at him and he looked so sad. "What happened?" I asked. "Since Rachael was with Hayes, I started to talk to Amy again. But I swear to god I didn't cheat." He cried.

"Why were you talking to Amy?" I asked. Amy was his ex from like a year ago. They have a really tough history. "I know I said I wouldn't talk to her ever again... but it was Hayes, I couldn't." He cried.

I've never seen Matthew so hurt like this, ever.

I sighed, "So you were jealous of Hayes?" I asked. He nodded. "I was just afraid her was going to take her from me... now look." He cried, "He did take her."

I walked over to him and just gave him a hug, I don't care if people say we're gay for doing this, but I need to be there for my best friend no matter what

"Carter, I didn't want her to leave me." He cried. I sighed. "Tell her." I said. He pulled away. "How the fuck do I tell her? She hates me." He frowned. "I like you guys being together... so I'll help you to talk to her." I told him. He smiled really big.

"Really?" He asked. I nodded and he started jumping up and down. "Okay, let's go!" He yelled. I stopped him before he could run out.

"They're watching a movie right now.. so that will give you time to take a shower to get rid of that." I said, gesturing to his face.

He raised an eyebrow, "What's wrong with my face?"

I started laughing. "No, I mean your messy hair and tear stained cheeks." I said. "Oh." He nodded. "Okay go shower!" I yelled, hitting him with a pillow. He laughed. "Cartah! Don't do dat!" He yelled.

We started laughing and he went to go shower.

_______________________

yO wHo THe HElL IS AmY??!!!

lol buuut omg, they broke UP!!!

will they get back together???