Ch. 20 - "What the hell guys?"

• Rache POV •

"Chipotle, chipotle." I sing as we walk inside. Hayes looks at me and gives me a weird look. "What?" I ask. "Nothing." He laughs.

I give him a weird look and go to sit down. Matthew sits down beside me and pulls me close to him. "That's too close." Taylor scolds throwing a bread at us. We all laugh and I hit him.

"Don't throw food at me." I snap. He smirks. "You're lucky we're not at home." He tells me. I stick out my tongue and lean on Matthew.

"You smell good." I tell him. He chuckles. "Glad you think so." He says. The waitress finally comes and we tell her our orders.

"And for you handsome?" She turns to Matthew. I look up at him and glare, um, he's mine, stay away. "I'll have the same as my girlfriend." He says. She rolls her eyes taking the order and walking away.

Taylor starts laughing, "Thank god you handled that Matt, the whole place would have been flipped upside down if Rachael did." He says. Everyone looks at me. "Eh, he isn't wrong." I shrug. They all laugh.

Matthew kisses my cheek. "You're the best." He says. I smile. "So are you." I coo and bury my head in his shoulder. Our food comes and the waitress slams mine down, on purpose.

"Oops! Sorry!" She says and walks away smirking. Kallie looks over and growls. "What a bitch." She snaps. I laugh. "How about we have some fun?" She smirks, I nod.

Ever since we were younger, Kallie and I were known to be troublemakers. And that isn't going to stop.

"What're you guys talking about?" Matthew asks me. I smirk at Kallie and she smirks at me. "Hey Carter, you love me right?" Kallie asks him. He nods slowly, looking at her weird.

"I'm scared." Hayes says. We laugh and me and Kallie get up. "Waitress!" Kallie calls. She comes walking over and goes to Kallie. "My drink needs refilling." She says. "Your drink is full." She rolls her eyes.

"Okay.. Rayna, what a cool name. Can you please refill my drink?" Kallie asks again. Rayna rolls her eyes.

I laugh, I don't know why, but the way Kallie becomes a b*tch is funny.

"Ya, whatever." She says grabbing the drink. I stick out my foot enough for her to trip over it and spill the drink on Kallie.

Don't worry, we planned this.

"Oh my gosh! You spilled my drink on me on purpose! You were hitting on my friends boyfriend and this is what you do to me!" Kallie screams, getting everyone's attention.

Rayna gets up and glares at me. "Oh please, I didn't do that on purpose. You tripped me!" She points at me. I pretend to be surprised and get up. "How can you just blame me like that? I'm the customer and you're not!" I snap.

She walks over to my plate of food on the table and dumps it over my head, I look at her and glare. "Is anyone seeing this? This is such horrible service!" I yell loud enough for the manager to come out.

Things get sorted out and we get a refund, along with Rayna getting fired. I smirk at Kallie and she smirks back at me.

I mean, this plan would have gone better if we dumped food on her, but, I guess that's what she gets for hitting on my boyfriend.

We climb into the car and the boys come in, "What the hell guys?" Hayes laughs. "I knew I should have seen this coming." Taylor smiles, shaking his head. Me and Kallie smile.

Matthew and Carter come into the car and give us weird looks.

"I think my girlfriends a psycho, what about you?" Carter says to Matthew. "Yeah I think mine is too, but I love her." He says back. Me and Kallie both smile and they hug us.