Ch. 33 - "Who is that?"

• next morning •

• Hayes POV •

"Hayes, hurry up, I'm hungry." Cam said. I walked out of our hotel room and locked the door. "Ready?" Nash asked me. I nodded.

We walked down to the lobby and met everyone else there, Rachael came over to me and hugged me.

"I'm sorry." She whispered. I pulled away. "What?" I asked. "I heard about Kaley and her new boyfriend." She rolled her eyes. I didn't respond.

I didn't know how to respond, it's only been a few days since we broke up, and it honestly hurts that she moved on so quick.

"Okay gang, let's go." Melissa said. We all walked down to limo and got in. I looked around and Madison was here too.

"Why's Madison here?" I whispered to Rachael. "I don't even know." She said. Madison looked over and smiled at us. We waved. "So awkward." I mumbled.

We got to the restaurant and some girl with two kids was there, and Erika went to hug her.

I looked at Rachael who was on her phone. "Who is that?" I whispered. "Who?" She asked, still on her phone. "Look." I said taking her phone. She glared at me. "Give me my phone." she whined.

I pointed at Ian who was also hugging that girl. "Kellie!" She yelled. Taylor looked over and he pushed her out of the way.

"My favourite sister!" He yelled. We started laughing and Rachael pushed him. "Aren't you guys going to hug Brynley and Brian?" Erika asked.

After they hugged we sat down.

"Is that your sister and her kids?" I asked her. "Yeah, we haven't seen her in a long time because she moved here." She said. "How old is she?" I asked. "27, and her kids are 5 and 7." She said. I nodded.

The little girl came over and she climbed on Rachael's lap. "Hi Brynley." She said. She smiled up at her and then looked at me. "Who's that?" She whispered.

Rachael looked at me and smiled, "That's Hayes, say hi." She said. Brynley looked at me and smiled. She climbed off of Rachael's lap and on mine.

"Hi Hayes." She said quietly. I smiled, "Hi Brynley, how old are you?" I asked. "I'm 5, my birthday is in a week." She said. "Aren't you the cutest." I cooed.

"No, I am." I heard. I looked over and Brian was looking at me. I chuckled. "Hey lil dude." I said. He laughed and waved.

"Brian come here." Kellie said. He walked over to her and pointed at me. She looked over and smiled, "It looks like Brynley likes you, she's usually quiet."

I looked down at her and she started giggling. "I like her too, she's cute." I said. "And what's your name?" Kellie asked me. "Hayes." I smiled. "Nice to meet you Hayes, I'm Kellie."

(AN: there's Kallie and then there's Kellie, whoops, sorry)

The food came and I put Brynley down. She started crying and Taylor started laughing. "Brynley come here, I'm better than Hayes." He said holding his arms out. We started laughing when she said no.