Ch. 37 - "How dare you."

• Rachael POV •

"Why are we stopping everywhere?" I groaned. All I want is to go back to the hotel but Taylor being Taylor, won't let that happen.

"I just need a few things, chill." He said getting out of the car. I watched as he walked into the mall and I looked at the limo driver.

"I'll be right back." I told him. He nodded.

I got out of the car and caught up with Taylor, he didn't notice because he was on his phone.

"I'm stalling right now, where is he?" He asked. I raised an eyebrow. "She has no clue what's going on, hurry the fuck up." He mumbled.

"He's the one who wanted to do this, I'm just supporting him, if he doesn't show up in like 10 minutes I'm leaving."

I sighed and stopped listening.

I don't know what Taylor was planning but I'm pretty sure I don't want to know if that person is having second thoughts.

I mean, like I want to know what that person was planning but it's whatever.

I got back in the limo and sighed, closing the door.

"Is everything alright?" The limo driver asked. I nodded and just looked out the window. "You know what I do to cheer up?" He asked.

I raised an eyebrow, "What?"

I watched as he took some CD from the glove compartment and put it in, I waited and he turned it up.

"I wait on you forever, anyday" He started singing. He turned the volume all the way up and I tilted my head down as people started to stare.

"You smile, I smile," He sang.

I started laughing so hard because that's literally the weirdest thing a limo driver has ever done. Especially singing along to Justin Bieber.

I wasn't expecting that.

He stopped singing and looked back at me and smiled, "See there's that smile."

I laughed and thanked him.

Taylor got back in the car and growled, telling him to go back to the hotel.

"What happened? I thought–" He cut me off. "Not now Rachael." He snapped. I rolled my eyes and turned away.

The ride back was awkward but we managed to get there. I ran out as Taylor talked to the driver.

I walked up to my room and slammed the door, I guess I startled Maya because she jumped out of bed.

"Are you okay? What happened?" She asked, walking over to me. "What was supposed to happen this evening?" I asked. "What do you mean?" She asked.

I told her what happened with Taylor and she looked surprised.

"Well I honestly don't know what's going on, I've been sleeping all day."

I started laughing and she laughed with me, and Taylor walked in.

I stopped laughing and looked away.

"Rache." He sighed. I ignored him and played on my phone. He sat beside me and I looked at him.

"Why aren't you talking to me?" He asked. "Why are you keeping secrets?" I shot back. He raised an eyebrow, "What are you talking about?"

I told him and he looked surprised and then mad.

"Why were you eavesdropping on me?!" He yelled. I backed away from him. "Taylor, what–" He cut Maya off. "No, you're my little sister and you're supposed to give me space. Do you not understand that?!" He yelled at me.

I don't know why he's mad, aren't I supposed to be the mad one here?

"Well yeah, but you were keeping stuff which was about me! So I think I deserved to know!" I argued. He scoffed and shoved away from me.

"You're so clingy! I regret telling you I was sorry about when I bullied you!" He yelled.

Mom walked in, along with everyone else.

"Taylor what's going on?" She asked him. He ignored her and turned back to me.

"See! This is exactly why I didn't stick up for you back then! You were always like this so I knew you deserved getting bullied! That's why I didn't say anything! That's why I joined in on it! You were always so clingy and annoying and everyone else knew that!" He yelled at me.

"Taylor stop!" Maya yelled. "Taylor I swear if you don't be quiet right now." Dad said. Taylor looked at me and tears were starting to form in my eyes.

"This is why Brian cheated on you." He gritted through his teeth.

No matter how mad I could be at a person, I would never say that to someone.

"Taylor, how dare you." Chelsea snapped.

She was there with me through it all, and she knows how badly I was hurt.

"Yeah, because I'm such a horrible person. Aren't I?" My voice cracked. He looked at me and it almost looked like he was sorry.

"Rachael I–" I cut him off. "Don't, now I know how you really feel." I cried. I pushed past him and Chelsea walked over to me.

"I'm so sorry." She whispered. I hugged her back and just cried into her shoulder.

Everyone started arguing with Taylor and I tried to ignore them, but I couldn't.

"Everyone stop! I want everyone out, except Taylor!" Mom yelled. I walked out with Chelsea and sat down in the hallway.

Hayes came over to me and hugged me, I laid my head on his shoulder.

"I'm such a stupid person." I mumbled into his chest. "Look at me." He said. I looked up at him. "You're not stupid, what Taylor said was wrong so you shouldn't be the one who's hurting right now." He said.

"He's right Rache, Taylor's the stupid one here." Nash said. I nodded and just cried into Hayes' chest.

Worst day ever.

__________________________

Comment what you want to happen!