Ch. 27 - "Frog soup."

• Taylor POV •

The parents flight just landed and me and Maya were going to pick them up at the airport.

We went inside the airport at the baggage claim and looked for them.

"There they are!"

I ran to mom and dad and hugged them both, then the other parents after. Maya did the same.

"We missed you guys." Mom said. I chuckled. "It's only been a few days, mom." I said. She slapped my head. "Ow!" They started laughing and we got in the car.

"So, are you guys excited?" Dad asked us. Maya looked at me and I looked back at her, then back at the road. "For?" Maya asked him. "Di–" I cut him off. "That they're finally here with us, isn't that right dad?"

He gave me a questioning look before nodding. I still haven't told the girls yet and I don't know when I'm going to.

We got to the hotel and the parents got their own rooms, Maya followed me to my room and we just laid there.

"Where's Sammy?" She asked. "Out with Chelsea." I said. She just nodded and I pulled her closer to me. I started combing my fingers through her hair. "I love your hair." I said. She giggled, "Doesn't everyone." She joked.

I sat up and so did she. "You're beautiful." I said as she fixed up her messy hair. "You're beautiful." She said. I laughed and put my arms around her and fell back. We laid there looking at the ceiling.

"I love you." I told her. She snuggled her face into my chest and I could feel her smile. "I love you too." She mumbled.

The doors opened and it was loud, we both groaned.

"Aww Taylor and his girlfriend!" Rachael cooed. I threw a pillow at her. She rolled her eyes and I laughed. "So why you guys here?" I asked. "We're bored." Nash said.

"Well go to your own rooms, duh." Maya said. I laughed. "Yeah, go down to the pool or something." I said. "They have a pool?" Johnson asked. I mentally slapped myself, "Well no shit guys!" I yelled.

They all gave me a look, but I couldn't care. "Okay we get it you're on your period but–" Rachael says but stops once she sees me giving her a death glare. "Never mind." She mumbles. I laugh.

"Oh yeah, the parents are here." I tell them. They all look surprised. "Since when?!" Rachael yells. I shrug. "I dunno, since now." They all run out of the room and we start laughing. "They don't even know where their room is." Maya laughs.

We hear knocking at our door and that's when we know it's them. We start laughing and I text mom.

To mom: come get the kids, they want to see you, room 104

I put my phone in my pocket and I grab Maya's hand, we walk outside where the others are and they glare at us.

"So?" Rachael asked. "They're coming.. hopefully." I mumble the last part and they look at me. "What did you say? The last part?" Hayes asked. "Uh-" I get cut off. "My babies!" We look and sure enough it's mom.

They go hug all of the parents and I cross my arms, laughing. Once their done we all catch up.

"So, are you guys coming to dinner with the cool parents?" Dad asked. "What cool parents?" Rachael asked. We all laughed. He glared at her and that made us laugh even harder. "Yeah, when?" Nash asked, once we stopped. "In a little bit, so you guys get ready." Elizabeth said and we all went our separate ways.