Ch. 12 - "She, is not a toy."

• Rachael's P.O.V •

Magcon just ended like two hours ago and me and Taylor were exploring Illinois on our penny boards.

Taylor being the best brother ever bought me a outfit from down the boardwalk at the beach.

"Can you put it on now?" He groaned. I laugh and nod walking into the restroom of Starbucks.

I quickly change and put the clothes I was wearing earlier in Taylor's bag, after I'm done I quickly fix my hair in the mirror and put it down instead. I take a bobby pin out of my pocket and put my bangs back in a braid.

I smile. I look good.

My Outfit:

- Jean jacket with black sleeves

- Black skinny jeans

- White sleeveless blouse (or top)

- White low cut converse shoes

- Brown satchel

Taylor smiled at me and handed me a frappe. I quietly thanked him.

I love starbucks so much.

After about a few minutes we both finish our frappes and grab our penny boards, we walk out and start riding again. I follow behind him going down a hill, he stops and looks back at me.

"You can walk it if you want to." He shrugs, I shake my head and go down the hill slowly. I make it down and he claps, meanwhile laughing away.

"That was cute." He says, I roll my eyes. My phone starts to vibrate in my pocket, I take it out and quickly answer before checking the caller ID.

"Hello?" I ask. "Rache, where the hell are you!?" Yells mom, oh great. "With Taylor, gosh." I groan and she mutters something under her breath. "Come back to the hotel, we have some things we need to discuss." She says sternly. "But I'm spending time-" "Come back, NOW." She says and the line goes dead.

"Mom's mad." I tell Taylor. "What do you mean? What happened?" He asks picking up his penny board. "I don't know, she just needs us back at the hotel. She said we need to discuss some things, and she sounded pretty mad."

He nods and we get on our penny boards, riding as fast as we could back to the hotel. Once we reach the hotel we both pick up our penny boards and go through the back entrance, since there are too many fangirls in front. We walk into the elevator and wait for awhile, finally the elevator dings to our floor and we get out. I follow Taylor to the parent's suit and knock on the door.

Elizabeth answers but she doesn't look to happy. "Come in guys." She says and lets us in, we walk inside and into the living room, where everyone else is. "Sit." Mom says, we obey and sit down onto one of the couches.

"Okay, first off, this is the first show and all of you are already fighting, tell me why." Mom says, I look at Chelsea and she shrugs. "Because Nash played me." I mumble and everyone looks at me.

"What do you mean played?" Elizabeth asks me. "He thinks that we were dating just because I kissed him and that I shouldn't be talking to other guys meanwhile he just flirts with girls all day." I explain and all the guys 'ooh'.

"Oh my god." Mom mumbles and rubs her temples. "First off, Nash. She, is not a toy. You cannot do that to girls." Elizabeth says to him. "And Rachael, stick with one guy, if you truly like him then just stay with him, don't have more than one crush." She says to me.

I feel slutty now.

"Now, this thing with Jack Gilinsky, Kallie, and Carter." Melissa says, they all look up from their fingers and listen. "Can you stop this love triangle, what is this?" She asks the three.