Ch. 11 - "Anti Social?"

• Rachael's P.O.V •

I ran into my room, locked the door, closed the curtains, and turned off every light, I grabbed my charger, laptop, and some bottles of water and walked into the bathroom.

I locked the door and turned on the light, sat on the floor and turned on my laptop, I went onto twitter and immediately I started bawling. I cant't believe Nash.

@Nashgrier: I'd love for you to dump that 'things' ass and just get that I like you already. 😠✋

@camerondallas: @Nashgrier 😂😂 she's not even important compared to you.

Well that hurt.

I don't understand these guys, they're honestly so complicated, it was Nash's fault, he's the one who has snapped at me first.

• flashback •

I walked down the hallway with Carter carrying all the bags, skipping joyfully down the hall until we met up with Nash. I smiled at him and waved with the bags still in my hands, and all he did was roll his eyes.

I looked at him confused, he rolled his eyes again and crossed his arms. Is he on his man period or something? I swear this guy can change moods quickly.

"Nash, what? What did I do?" I ask confusingly. "You're a two timing bitch that's what." He replies, I swallow hard trying to hold back my tears.

"Whoa, Nash calm down. Don't say that." Carter says, Nash glares at him and then focuses his attention back to me. "Nash, what are you talking about?" I bite my lip from to stop me from crying.

"You and Matt, I thought you liked me, you lead me on and then I hear rumors about you and him doing it-" "What are you talking about? Who said this?!" I yell causing people in the hallway to shush me.

I swear if I found out Matt said that I'd slap him hard and I'd never speak to him again, even though he is gorgeous, I hate guys who take advantage of girls like that. We didn't even do it, I'm sixteen and I'm keeping it until I'm over eighteen or so.

"Hayes told me! He said he found you guys making out last time during Magcon!" Nash yells, I roll my eyes and slap him across the face.

"You're dumb Nash, we weren't even dating! Quit being stupid!" I shout and try storming off but he grabs my wrist. "I'm stupid? If you're dating Matt then why are you cheating on him with his bestfriend?" He motions towards Carter.

"I'm not, we're not even dating! Carter likes Kallie anyway." I state. "Oh please Rachael, you're a stupid girl too dumb to realize that you are a whore." He says, I get loose of his grip and run quickly to my room.

"RACHAEL!" Carter screams but I ignore him, he keeps yelling but I still ignore him. "She's a slut Carter, just let her be." I hear Nash say before I twist my doorknob open.

"You know what Nash?" I say before storming off into my room, he looks at me with disgust. "You're a dickhead who can't get his life together, your fans only like you because of your eyes, do you really think you're that funny? Because you're not, your personality is crap, your ways disgust me, your eyes are not even that pretty, and you're a jerk." I say.

• flashback over •

I cry my eyes out and get up, I look into the mirror and I look like a complete mess. My mascara has ran down my face, my cheeks are flushed, my eyes are really puffy, and my hair is in a complete birds nest.

That's what I hate about when I cry, my makeup is all messed up and my hair- I can't even explain it, I look horrible, I can't believe Nash, and I can't believe I even said those things about him, I really regret it.