Ch. 41 - "Don't say that."

• Taylor POV •

Last night was crazy, we didn't even sleep a wink causing all of us to be tired for Magcon.

"How long do we have?" Hayes groaned, leaning his head on the table. "30 minutes, chill out." Nash said rolling his eyes.

I looked around and Shawn was the only one who was smiling, and I wasn't the only one who noticed either.

"Shawn, how aren't you tired?" Aaron asked him. He looked over and smiled at us, "Simple, coffee and muffins." He chuckled.

I rolled my eyes but quickly stopped when another fan came to my table.

"Hi Taylor!" She beamed. I smiled, going up to hug her. "I-I can't believe I'm meeting you, this is so unreal!"

I laughed, holding her close. "Believe it babe, want a picture?" I asked. She shook her head rapidly, I thought she was going to have a concussion or something.

I held up her phone and as she smiled for the picture I kissed her cheek, making her squeal.

"Oh my gosh! Thank you so much Taylor!" She gushed, holding onto me. "Thank you babe." I chuckled. "My names Melinda by the way." She smiled.

"Oh, and where's your girlfriend Maya?" She asked. I looked down at her and she was smiling. I shrugged, "She's here, probably sleeping."

She giggled, "Well sucks to be you." I raised an eyebrow, "What do you mean?" But before she could say anything there were more fans coming to my table.

"What the fuck was that." I muttered to myself before going to meet new fans.

•••

"Okay Taylor, are you sure you have everything?" Maya asked, going through all of my stuff. I chuckled, "Yes mom, can I leave now?" I teased.

She glared, "Never call me your mom, ever again." She growled. I put my hands up in defense. "I'm kidding babe." I chuckled, leaning in to kiss her.

Our lips were about to connect when someone cleared their throat, we pulled away.

"Oh right, you're here." I chuckled, looking at Rachael. "Be nice." Maya laughed, hitting me with her elbow.

"So are we just going to stay here? Or–" Before she can finish I dragged her out the door, kissing Maya on the way out.

"Glad you're coming with me." I smiled, as we walked down to the car. "Don't think I even had a choice." She mumbled, getting in. I chuckled.

I got in and started driving to the stadium, which wasn't really that far.

"Where are we even going?" She groaned, laying back in her seat. I chuckled, turning towards the stadium. "I hope you know why we're here." I smiled, parking the car.

She looked up and then at me, "Are we here for a concert?" She asked. I nodded, getting out of the car, her mirroring my actions. "Who's performing?" She asked.

I ignored her and walked to the front, where the line was.

I watched as she looked around and noticed the fan girls with tour merch, she started smiling really big and I just knew that she knew.

"ONE DIRECTION!" She screeched, jumping up and down. "Why didn't you tell me?" She smiled, shaking her head. "Surprise." I chuckled, pulling her in for a hug, and surprisingly, she hugged me back.