Ch. 32 - "You can have her."

• Rache POV •

I was in my hotel room with Maya and Taylor, watching tv.

"I'm bored." I whined. Taylor looked at me. "Shut up." He said. I rolled my eyes and got off my bed. I took out shorts and a crop tank muscle tee and went into the bathroom to change.

I walked back out and grabbed my phone.

"Where are you going?" Taylor asked me. I shrugged, "Anywhere but here, I'm so bored."

I left before he could say anything.

I walked down the hallway and I seen Madison and Carter laughing. I got mad and walked up to them.

"Oh hey Rache." Carter smiled. I rolled my eyes. "Can I talk to you?" I asked. He looked at Madison and she nodded. "I have to go and record anyways." She said. She told me bye and she left.

"Okay what the hell. Why are you with Madison and not Kallie?" I asked "Why are you mad?" He asked. "Answer my question." I hissed. "Kallie's with Shawn." He said rolling his eyes.

I'm so sick of everyone getting jealous

"And?" I snapped. "You seen them together, I can't compete with that." He frowned. I instantly regretting mad. "Carter, she likes you." I said. He looked at me wide eyed. "Actually?"

I nodded and he smiled really big. "What about Shawn?" He asked. "Um– I actually don't know." I said truthfully. He frowned again.

"Hey, turn that frown upside down and let's go eat cake." I smirked. He looked at me and started laughing. "You're great." He told me. I smiled. "I know." I joked flipping my hair.

He put his arm over my shoulders and we walked to the cake shop which was near the hotel.

"It's so hot outside." I said once we got outside. "That's Florida for ya." He said. I looked down and he was wearing jeans.

"Why the hell are you wearing jeans." I laughed. He shrugged, "I don't want skin cancer." He said. "Well you could just use sunblock duh." I teased. He laughed and messed up my hair.

"You know, you remind me of Kallie in some ways." He said. "Ew!" I groaned. He laughed and we walked in the cake store.

I sat down while he got our cakes. I checked my phone.

Kal: where are you?

To Kal: at the cake shop, why?

Kal: lol I'm coming

But Before I could tell her I was with Carter my phone died. I groaned. He came back and handed me my cake.

"What is it?" I asked. "Chocolate, nothing special." He shrugged. I nodded and took a bite. "Oh my gosh." I said. He looked at me, "What? Does it not taste good?"

I shook my head, "It tastes amazing." I said eating more. He started laughing. "That's funny." He said. "You try it!" I said.

He took a bite and his eyes went wide. "That's so good!" He yelled. I laughed.

The bell on the door rang and we looked to see who it was. I groaned, knowing this would cause drama.

Kallie walked over with Hayes but stopped once she seen Carter.

"Why are you with him?" She asked snapping a bit. "I don't see why you're mad, you were with Shawn earlier." Carter said. She rolled her eyes, "And you were with Madison!"

I looked at Hayes and he was trying not to laugh. Oh hayes.

"Do you like him?" Carter asked her. She stayed quiet. "I fucking knew it." He mumbled. He got up and started walking away but she stopped him. "That doesn't mean I love him Carter, I love you." She said.