Ch. 3 - "What if I like him?"

• Rachael's P.O.V •

"I don't care! She's my baby sister!" I hear Taylor. "And he's my brother!" I hear someone else. I groan.

"You guys aren't even related!" Taylor yelled. "Oh please, Taylor grow up! She's probably already developed feelings for him!" The person yells, then the door slams.

I stir a little and Taylor notices, lightly stroking my hair. "Rache, wake up. It's time to go." He said. I groaned and opened my eyes. "Tay, what time is it?" I groan and roll onto my side so I'm not facing him anymore.

"It's eight, c'mon Rache, get up." He whined. I ignored him and he started to poke my neck. "Taylor, stop." I whine. He keeps doing it and I hit him with my pillow.

"Rachael get up, I'll get Hayes in here." He said. I ignored him. Even though I love Hayes and all, he can be so annoying some times.

"Shut up." I groan. I hear him on his phone and then the door opens. "Rachaaaael!" Hayes yelled.

Oh god.

He starts to jump on my bed and starts hitting me with a pillow. I groan and roughly push him off the bed. I hear him fall off.

I smirk, "I win."

I hear him crying and that's when I get up. I look and he's laying on the ground, holding his arm.

"Oh my gosh! Are you okay?!" I asked. He shook his head, "I think it might be broken, it hurts really bad." He cried. I help him up and sit him on the bed.

I've never broken a bone before so I don't know how bad that feels, but I can imagine it and I feel so bad.

"I'll go get Taylor, hold on." I said. He didn't respond and I left to Matt's hotel room. I knocked and no one answered, then I tried again with the other boys rooms. Nothing.

Where the hell did they go.

I ran back to the hotel room quickly grabbed my bag and stuff, I seen someone's car keys on the nightstand so I just grabbed them.

"Come on Hayes." I said. I took his other hand and we walked downstairs. "Rachael." He whined. "Where are we going? You don't have your drivers license." He said. I laughed, "Um, yeah I do." I said.

I looked at the keys and they had buttons on them. I don't care who's car this is, Hayes needs me.

I pressed the buttons and it lead us to a black lamboguini.

"Who's car is this?" I asked. Hayes looked at me, "You mean you don't know?" He asked. I shook my head. "I think it's Cameron's, I'm not sure." He added.

I nodded and helped him in the car.

•••

"Yup, so it looks like you're going to have a cast for a few weeks!" The doctor told Hayes. He looked at me and glared, "Thanks a lot Rachael." I laughed, "You're welcome." I smirked.

I watched as the doctor put his cast on and I was amazed, they put so much layers just for a cast.

(AN: i've never broken a bone before so correct me if i'm wrong)

"Okay, you." The nurse pointed at me. "I'm going to need you to sign out his release forms, could you please come with me?" She asked. I nodded and followed her to the front desk.