Ch. 10 - "I did love her."

• Rachael's P.O.V •

"Kallie, come out please." I knock onto the bathroom door and still no answer from her. So after we came back from the balcony, Kallie stormed out and has been crying in the bathroom ever since.

It's not like her and Carter were dating, so I don't know why she would make such a big deal out of it. Unless they were dating and they just broke up, then yeah I would understand on why she's crying.

It's already like three in the afternoon and she still hasn't come out, it's been two hours since that whole thing happened. Taylor and Carter made up, but she still doesn't want to see them.

I'm the only one besides Kallie who is in the hotel room, and for some reason, the same song keeps playing over and over on our radio. I like the band but I don't get why the same song keeps playing, I don't even think Kallie notices it.

'Cause I'm not fine at all.' Is the same line I keep hearing, that's either the radio broken or I'm just crazy.

"Rache, Rache, open the door, it's Taylor." He knocks on the door repeatedly, I get up from the floor and open the door slowly. "Hi Tay." Is all I could say.

Am I going crazy? The song keeps playing and playing, it's either giving me a sign or I'm just obsessed with boy bands.

"Hey, what's wrong?" He asks sitting down onto one of the beds. "Do you hear that song? Either you do, or I'm just crazy." I slide down the wall and sit back down onto the floor, he looks at me confusingly and then listens.

"Kallie, stop sulking and come out here. Five seconds of summer are overrated." He says and I hear the door knob handle twist a couple of times before it opens.

"Shut up Taylor! Shut up!" Kallie screams and sits down on the floor and curling into a little ball. "Kal-" I try saying but she shakes her head.

"Rache, catch." Says Taylor, he throws me his phone and I look on his phone screen.

@carterreynolds: it hurts when the love of your life tells you down.. sorry Illinois, no Magcon this week. 😞

I sigh and throw the phone back at Taylor. "Where you going?" He asks as I get up and grab my phone. "To see him." I reply and walk out of the hotel room.

I can't believe these two, both of them are sulking and yet, they want to isolate themselves from everyone. They are so much alike it's ridiculous, they should just stop and date already.

I stop walking once I reach Carter's door, the boys are standing outside knocking on the door repeatedly but stop once they all see me.

"Uh, hey guys, is Carter is there?" I ask awkwardly making my way to the door. "Yeah, but he won't let anyone in." Says Matt, I nod and walk back to my room.

I open the door and see both Taylor and Kallie laying on the bed on their stomachs staring at a little phone screen, I close the door quietly and listen to what they're watching.

"I don't understand, why are girls so complicated? I tried- Never mind." He says whoever is on the phone screen. Their either facetiming or watching a youtube video.

I jump on the bed on Kallie's left side and begin to watch the video too, turns out they are watching a younow, Carter Reynolds' younow to be exact.

His eyes are red and puffy like, tears are brimming down his face, he's shirtless, the room is pitch black, and there's a towel around his neck, he probably finished taking a shower.

"She meant the world to me, and I did something so stupid, well the stupidest exactly to ruin that. I'm really terribly sorry, I just- I don't know, I love her, she is the nicest girl ever and I ruined that." He says and Kallie starts to cry again.