Twenty-Four

I closed the door behind us as Harry began to kiss me again. His lips were so sweet, both in touch and taste, a hint of vanilla rubbed off onto my lips. "Should we be doing this?" Harry mumbled as we blindly stumbled towards the couch.

"Shut up!" I commanded him as I continued to kiss him.

"I'm not saying," he spoke between kisses. "I don't want to," another kiss. "I'm just saying we don't," I bit his lip. "have to." He finished with a gasp.

"Will you stop talking! Please!" I whined breaking apart from him. He smiled.

"Am I annoying you?" He laughed.

I sighed. "No, I just want to kiss you."

"Please, continue." He smiled puckering his lips again. I laughed leaning back towards him, I pressed my lips to the tip of his nose as he giggled happily.

Our lips met again as I felt his tongue slip into my mouth. He was a good kisser, great even, I decided as I rotated my head adjusting our lip lock.

Suddenly the tv turned on as the theme to The Fresh Prince of Bel Air blasted through my apartments loudly. Both of us frantically searched for the remote to silence the sound. I found the remote under Harry's leg after a moment pressing the mute button. "Well, that's a bit of a mood killer." Harry joked making me laugh.

I climbed off of Harry and sat beside him in frustration.

"I'm sorry," Harry whispered. I turned to him and smiled shaking my head. "Em, are you ok?"

"I'm sorry, can we just slow down." I asked turning to face him. He nodded tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Whatever you want, always." He smiled. "I should go." He sat forward starting to get up but I stopped him.

"No, you can stay, please I don't want to ruin the night."

"I think I've overstayed my welcome tonight Emma."

"Please, one episode?" I asked pointing to the TV as the Fresh Prince returned to the screen. Harry smiled before sitting back down.

"I mean who doesn't love Fresh Prince?" He laughed.

We sat on the couch and ate our leftovers, even thought both of us were full, while watching old Fresh Prince episodes. Harry's laugh was infectious, as I smiled watching him watch the tv.

"You're missing it." He told me looking over at me staring at him.

"I'm right here." I sighed shoving him slightly.

"I don't know what you do in the states but here in London we actually watch the tv."

"I like watching you laugh." I confessed.

"Why do I laugh like an idiot?"

I laughed at him. "No, it's cute."

"You're cute." He replied quickly. I leaned into him curling under his arm as I used his chest for back support. He kissed me making my lips tingle excitedly. "I like your lips." He whispered.

"They seem to like you too." I whispered back.

"Can I ask you something?" Harry whispered. I nodded my head. "Why did you move to London?"

"I told you that: my job." I answered.

"But was that the only reason?" He pushed me for more.

I hesitated choosing my words carefully. "I needed a change of pace."

"Well, I'm glad I knocked on your door." Harry smiled.

"I'm glad you did too." I snuggled into his side. "Because now I have a date to my besties wedding." I added sarcastically.