5

CHAPTER | 05

CHAPTER | 05

BEACH day. mrs.jeon told you all last night that you all will be going to the beach. you haven't been to a beach in ages. you have always been busy with work to go out. it might be a bit boring though since your brothers in laws and your husband aren't fans of the beach. you loved going with your friends and family since they always had made it fun.

jungkook looks around the beach, sending glares at any guy who was staring at his wife. he didn't like the idea of you wearing something revealing yet he can't do anything about it since it's your right to wear whatever you wish. the two of headed towards where his parents were. "ah! (y/n) you look so beautiful" his mother said. you chuckle as you scratch your head. "thank you. this isn't really what i wanted to wear. i brought mine one piece but it seems that i lost it so i had to wear this two piece that i found in the room" you explain.

mrs.jeon looks at her son who was looking away from them. she sighs, making you tilt your head. "where are you brothers?" she asked. "they said they would come later" mina said as she walks with seoyeon. mrs.jeon shakes her head, knowing this would happen but she was quite surprised that her youngest didn't go along with his brothers. "aish, those two. anyways, my husband and i are gonna go grab more things. you four can stay here and enjoy the beach" she smiles as she heads back to the car.

mina looks over to see you already placing your beach blanket down. "hey you wanna go into the water?" she asked. "yeah i will. just let me finish reading my book" you said taking a seat underneath the umbrella. "alright, let's go seoyeon" mina calls her over and the two walk into the water. jungkook takes a seat next to you, laying down.

after a couple of minutes, mrs.jeon and mr.jeon got back, carrying a few things. "i give up. none of my children are never going to fall in love and have a happy life. they're just so cold towards their wives. i wish i didn't drag (y/n) into this family. she's just a caring person. she deserves someone who would love her and take care of her" mrs.jeon said feeling guilty, but her husband shakes his head. "did you forget we were like this too? it took us months for us to fall for each other" mr.jeon said.

"yeah but junsu and jungwoo have been married longer and still don't love their wives. jungkook is going to be the same" she replied. mr.jeon's eyes landed on something. he taps his wife and shows her. "are you sure? i think jungkook and (y/n) might be the ones giving us grandchildren" he said as he walks over to them. mrs.jeon sees her son, hugging his wife who was reading a book. his arms around her body, pulling her closer to him.

she giggles and walks towards you. "why is my son so tired? did the two of you do something wild last night?" she asked. your cheeks warm up and you quickly denied. "no! he was finishing some of his work" you answered. you looked at your sleeping husband who has a pure face. you have to admit, he looks adorable asleep. "where are the girls?" mrs.jeon asked. "they went in the water" you said.