23

CHAPTER | 23

CHAPTER | 23

"YUKI, i swear to god if you try to hurt my wife, i will cut your fingers off" jungkook growls. his cousin crosses her arms and glares at him. "what does she have that miyeon doesn't? miyeon is way better than her! it's what grandmother would wanted. if you marry miyeon, then-" jungkook slammed his hands on his desk. "i don't fucking care about her or your mother! i love my wife and im not gonna leave for some model!" he shouts.

the door opens and in walks their older cousin, jia. "i told you already yuki that he won't leave her for that model. just let him be happy with his wife. don't you want jungkook to be happy?" jia asked. "happiness doesn't exist in this family. you should know that by now, jia" yuki said. "alright then...i won't force you to divorce her...i might just have to have her divorce you instead" she mumbles the last part underneath her breath before walking away. jia looks back at her cousin who ran their fingers through his black hair, sighing angrily.

"i swear if yuki does something to my wife, i won't hesitate to kill her" jungkook said. "relax, jungkook. im sure she won't. ill make sure of that. so where is (y/n)? i was hoping i could speak to her. yijun really wants to play with her" jia said. he then smiles brightly, thinking about his amor. "she's at work right now, but she takes the day off tomorrow" he said. "good to know. and you won't be railing her tomorrow, right?" she asked. jungkook just shrugs. "i cant say. i might" he smirks.

"she's gonna get pregnant you know if you continue fucking her" jia said. "why do you think i don't use condoms" he replied, making her gasp. "now if you can excuse me, i have work to do" jungkook opens his laptop. "alright. goodbye, jeon. i'll be at your place tomorrow around 9am" jia waves as she walks out of his office.

you were walking through the hallway, heading to your office to do some paperwork. when you enter the room, you saw a woman sitting down. the nurses never informed you that you had a patient. "how can i help you?" you asked. "it's nice to meet you again, mrs.jeon but i seem you prefer to be called dr.(l/n)" she replied. it then hit you that it was the woman that jungkook's grandmother wanted him to marry. "so what is the reason for you coming into my office today?" you asked with a fake smile.

"im here to talk about your husband. jungkook and i have a long history together, you see. i knew him ever since he was a child" she said. you sighed and rolled your eyes. "so? can you just get straight to the point? i don't have all day for your useless words" you replied. she then throws a folder onto your desk. miyeon signals you to open it and you hesitated at first but quickly grabbed it.

your eyes widened to see pictures of her and your husband in bed. "as you can see, jungkook isn't in love with you. he's just using you" miyeon said. "and when did this 'thing' happen?" you asked still not moving your eyes off of the pictures. "a couple of days ago" she replied. a smile appeared on your face and you stood up. "thank you so much. i really appreciate it" you smiled at her as you walked across your office. miyeon's eyes widened when she saw you put the pictures into the paper shredder.