22

CHAPTER | 22

CHAPTER | 22

KNOCK. knock. there was knocking on the front door. jungkook was laying next to your naked body after the two of you had sex. "amor, did i go too rough on you?" he looks down into your eyes as his hand caresses your thigh. you placed your hand on his cheek, shaking your head. he smiles brightly before reconnecting his lips with yours. he was going for round two yet all of a sudden his phone started to ring. he sighs and leans over the table to answer the annoying call. "hello?" he runs his fingers through his hair. "jungkook! i have been knocking on your door. open up!" his cousin said. "fine" he sighs and hangs up. "amor, my cousin is downstairs. i'll see what she wants. ill be back and we can finish what we started" jungkook winks as he stands up.

he grabs his robe, puts it on and walks out of the bedroom. of course, jungkook was pissed that his night was ruin. he opens the door to see his cousin and her kids, a baby and toddler. "put some clothes on, jungkook!" she covers her son's eyes. "you came to my house uninvited so why would i? i was doing something very important and you-" she starts singing a song. jungkook sighs and rolls his eyes. "i need you to look over yijun and jihyun for me. me and my husband planned on going on a date tonight but my mom called saying she couldn't watch over our kids. i tried calling your brothers yet they won't pick up. my last hope was you" she said.

jungkook stares at her sons. "fine. give me your sons" he said. she smiles brightly and hands him over her baby boy, jihyun. "i owe you a big one" she said before giving a kiss to her sons. once his cousin left, he and the boys walked inside the house. "be a good boy and stay here while i change into different clothes" jungkook said to yijun. the four year old nodded and took a seat on the couch. he picks up the baby from the carrier basket and walks up the stairs with the baby in his arms. walking into the bedroom, he sees you on your phone. "amor..." he calls you out.

you moved your attention towards him and saw a baby in his arms. "jungkook...why is there a baby?" you asked. "my cousin asked me to look after her sons. im sorry amor..."he apologizes. you shook your head. "hand me the baby. go change into clothes" you said. your husband hands you the baby boy and you smile at him. as you were talking to the baby, jungkook changed. he would take glances at the two of you. his heart raced, thinking about how you would act with their future kids. he grabs the baby and smiles at him. "ill be downstairs with the other kid. you can sleep if you want. you work tomorrow" jungkook said.

"nope. im sorry, jungkook but i don't trust you with the baby. i'll meet you downstairs. im gonna shower real quick" you said getting up from the bed. your husband walks back downstairs to see yijun playing with his toys. he takes a seat on the couch and stares at the baby, having no idea what to do with him. "cousin kook, do you want to play with me?" yijun asked. "i don't know how to play and also, im watching over your baby brother" he replied. the four year old boy pouted but understand why.