16

CHAPTER | 16mature content ahead { ★ }

CHAPTER | 16
mature content ahead { }

HIS whole night was ruined by park jimin. jungkook had left early, not wanting to deal with people like jimin. it was the following morning and a huge smile appeared on his face, knowing his wife will be home soon. today you had the day off so he was quite happy to spend the day with you. he quickly heads downstairs to make breakfast for the two of you. he walks into the kitchen, getting the ingredients out.

after an hour, the door opens. jungkook runs to the front to see you removing your shoes. "amor, you're back! come, i made us breakfast" he holds your hand, dragging you into the kitchen. you smiled at your husband. "thank you, jungkook" you kissed his cheek, making his face red. you giggled before taking a seat. he sits across from you and then asked, "how was the night shift?".

"it was fine. nothing much happened. how was the party? did your mother ask about me?" you asked as you took a bit of the food. "it was boring. mother knew you were working when she didn't see you. the guest were annoying too. they looked shocked when i said our relationship isn't like my brothers. junsu and jungwoo were also angry that i didn't even hide the hickeys on my neck" he rolls his eyes.

your eyes widened hearing his last sentence. "you didn't hide them?" you asked. "of course not, amor. why would i? you gave them to me to warn off those other women that i belong to you" jungkook replies. you couldn't believe what you're hearing. "did it at least work?" you sip your drink. he smirks and nods. "no lady come up to me, amor. you're mine and im yours" he said. you just gave jungkook a smile before eating your food.

jungkook was cuddling with you, right after you finished showering. he knew you were gonna be tired so he wanted you to get the proper rest you need by having you cuddle with him. "amor, you're such a beauty. im so lucky to be married to you" he kisses your lips. "i will do anything to make sure you're safe and not harmed. it's my duty as your husband to protect you from anything dangerous" he said. "i dont know how, but im in love with you, amor. i hope you feel the same way about me. this way we can prove our love by having mini us around the house" he giggles just thinking of the idea of his children.

"i won't allow anyone get in the way of our love. i will just have to teach them a lesson if they do. i cant lose you now. you're mine, amor" he caresses your cheeks as he smiles. all of a sudden the phone starts ringing. jungkook notices that it's your phone so he slowly gets out of bed to answer the call. "hello" he said in a cold voice. "mr.jeon...where's (y/n)?" dr.manoban asked. "my amor is asleep. what is it that you want from her?" jungkook asked.

"it's something about the hospital so i'll just tell her another day. speaking about your wife, i saw pictures from last night. did she leave you those hickeys?" she asked. "who else" he smirks. lisa laughs from the other side of the phone. "you, mr.jeon, got yourself a freaky wife" she said. "what do you mean?" he asked, confused. "look through her stuff. if you find a dark red notebook, read it and you will understand what i mean. good luck and don't go too rough on her" then she hangs up.

jungkook looks back at his wife to see her still asleep. he was curious about what dr.manoban said so he walks over to your bedroom and searches for the red notebook. he looks through your closet and found a box. he opens the box, searching through it. a smile appeared when he found it. jungkook opens it and reads what his amor wrote.

after a few minutes, your husband suddenly felt his body getting hot. a sudden need to press his body against yours. his heart racing fast as he doesn't stop reading it. jungkook felt aroused reading the desires you had. "fuck" he curses as he can imagine the two of you in the bedroom doing them. "let's shower to forget about it" he tells himself before putting it back where he found it.

you woke up from your sleep to see that you were in your husband's bedroom. you rubbed your eyes as the door opens. jungkook walks out of his bathroom with his hair wet. the two of you made eye contact and he bites his lips, remembering your notebook. he walks over to you, hovering over you, pressing his lips onto yours. it surprised you at first, but you gave him and responded back. a moan escaped from your mouth when he pressed himself onto you. his finger moving up and down your thigh, making you shake a bit. with his free hand, he moves his hand up towards your crotch. your mind was too concerned with the kiss you did realize what he was planning to do to you.

with his thumb, he placed it against your underwear, rubbing your clothed clit as jungkook pulls away from the kiss. you rolled your eyes back and moaned. he smirks and continues on rubbing you. you bit your lip, controlling your moans. he sucks your neck, remarking you. "fuck" you cursed as you started to feel yourself getting wet. he decided to make things spicy by increasing the speed. you moan, feeling your panties getting soak. jungkook stops rubbing you, leaving your wet pussy aching for more and moves his hands up to your chest. he removes your oversized shirt and starts sucking your breast.

you moaned and grabbed onto his shoulder as his tongue circles your nipple. his mouth left your breast and started leaving marks around them. you were feeling excited. he licks his lips, seeing how aroused you are for him. jungkook moves his face down to your thighs, kissing them and then the outer part of the vagina, slowly working his way in. he breathes on your clit without touching it, sending you shivers.

you whimper when jungkook gives your clit a soft kiss. he moves his face closer and starts flicking your clit up and down. you grabbed on the sheets and tilt your head back. "jungkook~" you moaned as he eats you. he started to slowly get obsessed with your moans and whimpers. he couldn't wait until he was fully inside of you to hear your loud cries.

"gosh don't stop" you buckled your hips. his tongue circles your clit, making you whimper more. your husband presses his thumb on the entrance of your vagina. he starts with your entrance with a little bit of pressure before moving inside. your husband starts thrusting his finger in and out of you, making you arch your back.

you gasp when you realize he found your g-spot. jungkook smirks when he heard his name being moan loud. he starts purposely thrusting his finger there, making moan his name more. "faster~" you pulled his hair. "as you wish" he said increasing the speed of his thrusts. your husband slowly adds more fingers into you, making you grab onto his black wet hair. jungkook grabbed onto your legs as they were shaking due to the tense pleasure you were getting. his tongue finds its way back onto your clit as his fingers were fucking your wet pussy.

"you're so good~" you moan. he press his lips onto your clit, sucking it good. you never thought your husband would make you have mix feelings. you never expected him to be good. yet here he is, making you want to cum at any minute. his tongue swirls around your clit, making you buckle your hips. "fuck~" you cried as came all over your husband. jungkook pulls his fingers out of you to see them cover by your sweet juices. his brown eyes landed on you who was panting and sweat dripping from your forehead. you look at him, seeing him seductively licking your cum off his fingers.

"did i do a good job, amor?"