27

CHAPTER | 27

CHAPTER | 27

THE bright sun was hitting the couple who were sleeping. your husband wakes up, seeing the bright light. he looks down to see his amor snuggling against his chest. your arms around his waist. your naked body pressed against his. jungkook smiles and giggles, enjoying this moment with you. he closes his eyes, recalling everything that happened last night. it still surprises him that you have this affect on him yet he isn't complaining. he loves you and will do anything in his power to keep you safe. you belong to him. you were made for him. and only for him. he can't risk on letting you go.

"amor...it's time to wake up" jungkook whispers into your ear yet you don't move. he sighs and tries again. "wakey wakey, amor" and once again you don't wake up. your husband cups your sleeping faces, leaving small kisses around your face. your eyes fluttered and once you fully open them, the first thing you saw was your smiling husband. "g-good morning" you yawned. jungkook giggles and says, "good morning, amor. we have a big day today. i have arrange things for our date. let's go clean ourselves first and eat breakfast" he said.

your husband gets out of the bed, heading towards the bathroom. you felt your body sore from the last night. you didn't expect him to go that rough on you. you got up, trying to make your way to the bathroom yet you fell midway. "amor! are you alright?" he runs out to see you on the floor. jungkook chuckles and makes his way towards you. he lifts you up, looking straight into your eyes. "seems like it went too rough on mi amor" he laughs. you rolled your eyes and crossed your arms. "just take me to the bathroom" and he nods.

when walking into the bathroom, you saw the tub full with bubbles. jungkook hops into the tub, sitting down and places you down on his lap. you tilt your head back, looking up to see he was looking down at you. he gives you a quick peck and smiles. "you look beautiful, amor" jungkook said, causing your cheeks to warm up. he wraps his arms around your waist and rests his chin on your head. "i just realize. does your brothers know you're out?" you asked and he shook his head. "jungkook!" you shout. "i finished all of my work before i left. they shouldn't be needing me. plus, my mother knows im here so she will tell them. can we please just focus on us and not them? this is our honeymoon and vacation" your husband said. "what do you have plan for us?" you asked, making him smile brightly. "it's a surprise" he winks.

meanwhile in korea, junsu was in his office stressed out. he had a spy searching for the cause of his aunt and grandmother's death. he knows that their death wasn't an accident. he has a feeling that jungkook did something to them yet the spy only gave him evidence that it was a natural death. "fuck!" junsu pushes the papers off his desk. the door opens and walks jia and his wife. "what are you two doing here? cant you see im busy?" he said glaring at them. "i only came here to tell you that seoyeon will be spending the day with me and mina. we tried calling you but you didn't pick" jia said.