Chapter 24: Shizuka's Maisonette (2)

"Hirano-kun, Komuro-kun, you two should also go ahead and take a bath after him. The girls will be taking a bath together since we don't have a changing room"

Shizuka said as she came down stairs. Looking at the entire team hanging out in the living room with varying expression on their faces. Either sitting on the sofa or leaning against the walls of the room while a quiet atmosphere covered the entire room.

"We'll pass, Hirano wants to go check upstairs if there are any guns that we can use"

He said before Hirano pulled him upstairs while taking a crowbar with them that they found in the lower drawers of the kitchen. Leaving the girls along in the living room.

"Have fun~"

Shizuka said as she waved her hand at their direction. Making Rei helplessly smile as she watched them run upstairs.

"Marikawa-sensei, do we have any extra clothes here?"

Saeko said before they heard a loud splash of water coming from the bathroom. Telling them that Hiroto was done taking a bath.

"That was quick"

Takagi said as she fixed her glasses. Watching him slightly open the door and take the boxers placed in front of the bathroom.

"That was refreshing.... Thanks for he bath, Shizuka"

Hiroto said before he opened the door and walk out of the bathroom. Wearing nothing but his boxers while he was wiping his wet hair with the towel that Shizuka gave him. Making all of them stare at his direction.

"Wow...."

Shizuka muttered as she covered her mouth with both of her hands. Looking at his toned muscles in his body. Refreshed from the bath that he took before she looked at him up and down. Making her cheeks blush crimson red.

"*Cough*"

Saeko coughed as she covered her mouth with her fingers and stared at him with slightly flushed cheeks. Making Hiroto stop in his tracks and glance at them staring at him in confusion.

"... What? Is there something wrong?"

He asked as places the towel hanging on his shoulder. Noticing that they were blantly staring at him, especially his chest and abdomen area. Making him feel uncomfortable before he started to scratch the back of his head.

"... Can you not stare at me like that..."

He said. Snapping all of them out from their daze before Takagi suddenly averted her eyes away from him.

"... You're quite... built, Hiroto"

Saeko said as Hiroto looked at Shizuka who wipes the saliva falling from her mouth. Looking at him with desire in her eyes. Lowering her eyes before it landed on the buldge at his boxers, causing Hiroto to unconsciously cover his crotch as he felt something strange in their eyes.

"... You can go ahead and use the bathroom... I already changed the water on the bathtub so it's clean"

He said as he walked towards the direction of the kitchen. Making the 4 girls to stay silent as they watch him leave the room.

"Y-You girls can go ahead, Hiroto is still a bit unfamiliar with the maisonette so I-I'll-"

"Wait a minute"

Takagi cut her off as she grabbed her shoulder. Preventing her from entering the kitchen. Looking at her in suspicion, causing Shizuka to nervously gulp in response.

"I know what you're planning, so don't try anything funny"

"W-What do you mean? My intentions are clear, Takagi-san"