Chapter 125: Metamorphosis

"... I haven't been getting any decent sleep lately..."

Hiroto said while sitting on the bed half naked. Carrying a doujin in his hand while Pandemonica, Kaede, and Judgement all slept quietly behind him on the bed. Naked while traces of white fluid was seen between their thighs. Making Hiroto cover them with a blanket and giving them a kiss on the forehead, causing them to smile before snuggling among each other to get into a more comfortable position.

Hiroto then stood up and walked towards the shelves of his room. Containing 10 bottles of quality red wine. Grabbing one bottle and a wine glass from the shelves as quietly as possible to prevent waking up his lovers.

"... I can't believe I have to read this again just for the next quest"

He said before pouring himself a some wine and lazily opening the doujin in his hand. Making him see the image of a familiar woman who had long black hair and blue eyes.

Slowly, he read the entire doujin in detail. From Saki Yoshida's attempts to make friends by doing a complete makeover,

Meeting the bastard Hayato who raped and tricked her to the point that she begun to get addicted to sex and drugs,

From his friends who recommend prostitution to her,

The boys of his class who blackmailed her to have sex with them,

Her own father raping her and getting beaten by her mother, living with hayato and helping him pay his debt.

He read and recounted everything, up to her finally committing suicide. Reading all this, various emotions started boiling inside him. Making him let out a sigh before closing the book.

Deeply engraving the images that he saw in that doujin inside his mind... especially those who caused her to become like this from her so called friends, Hayato, Obata, and her own father.

"I never thought that those emotions that I felt months ago after reading this would resurface this easily"

Hiroto whispered to himself while tapping the doujin that he placed on the table. Looking outside to view the beautiful night sky to calm his emotions down.

"I need to be in the same school as her to prevent them from getting close to her... it looks like I might need to use [word change] if the conditions of my environment are unfavorable for this quest"

He said taking a sip of the wine from his glass and leaning back on the sofa. Staring at the bright moon while he thought of several ways to complete the quest.

"... I need to do a lot of preparations before I start involving myself in the story. I need to set up and environment that would allow me to give her everything that she wants and desires"

He said before the wind blew open the doujin on the table. Turning towards the page where she first met Hayato. Making Hiroto pick it up from the table and deeply look at the page. Slowly forming a small grin on his face as his grip started to tighten. Damaging the doujin in his hand.

"I'll remember you all, every single one of you that made her suffer... I'll engrave your faces inside my mind and..."

He said before the doujin suddenly burst into flames. Lighting up the dark room and reducing it to ashes. Littering the clean carpet below him.

"... once I'm there, I'll make sure that you'll regret ever being born"

He said before a translucent screen appeared in front of him. It was the system who begun to converse with him as they could already guess his intentions from the fluctuations of his emotions.