Chapter 155: Saved by Judgement

"... Why does... my body feel... stiff?"

Hiroto said as he woke up after being drugged by an aphrodisiac by Modeus to make him voluntarily enter this place. The only thing he remembers is that when he got dragged inside. They entered a large bedroom with a lot of handcuffs, ropes, and costumes displayed inside. After that his memory became extremely blurry and he couldn't remember anything but being surrounded by women while they take turns using his rod.

Making him try and move his body but couldn't as he felt like he was tied onto the bed, causing him to struggle in response before opening his eyes. Only seeing pure darkness like he was blindfolded. Behind him he felt something soft and warm pressing against his back and head like there was someone using her body as a cushion for him.

"What the fuck!?"

He cursed as he tried to moved his hips upward, causing the voice of a woman to moan in response as he felt like his rod was getting wrapped in something tight, slippery, and warm. Making him frown as he knew far too well what it was since he felt it everyday.

"Who is on top of me? Can you take off my blindfold and untie me?"

He said before he felt that woman on top of him bounce on his rod. Making him let out a groan as the woman started riding him, causing him to try and move his limbs but couldn't as it felt like they were tied tightly by a rope.

"Mmn ahh hahh Mnn nnm ahh"

The woman moaned as she felt his thick rod going in and out of her body, causing her to placed her hand on his legs as she continued to bounce on his hips. Making Hiroto feel a bit uncomfortable due to being raped by one of his lovers while being unable to move.

"C-Can-"

He tried to say but his lips was covered by another one of his lovers. Kissing him deeply as her small tongue caressed his own, causing Hiroto to frown before the woman started picking her pace. Making Hiroto let out a small moan before the woman dropped her hip one last time, causing Hiroto to grit his teeth as he injected his semen inside of her.

"MNN!!"

The woman let out a loud muffled moan like she was trying her best to keep herself quiet and avoid waking up the others. Making her pant on top of him without moving, causing him Hiroto to the the same as they finally removed the blindfold covering his eyes.

"Good morning, Hiroto"

A soft voice greeted as Hiroto opened his eyes, causing him to see Ariel riding on top of him naked with her body covered in sweat. Making his body turn cold as he looked at her petite and child like body that had red marks around her thighs, causing his head to ache as he remembered an event where he started teasing one of his lover last night by repeatedly kissing her on her thighs before pleasuring her with his tongue.

"A-Ariel..."

"Hmm~ I hope I'll get pregnant for this, Hiroto~"

She said as she lifted her hips, pulling his rod out inside of her before white and thick liquid leak out from her crotch. Dripping down on the bed and on his rod as Ariel showed a smile before leaning forward and giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"You were extremely rough yesterday, Hiroto~ I enjoyed it a lot"

She said as Hiroto looked around to see Cris beside him. Licking her lips while pressing her naked body on his chest before he looked up to see Eu who was using her body as a cushion for him. Making her close his eyes before a single tear flowed down his cheek.

"I give up... Maybe... I am a lolicon..."

He said as he accepted his fate, causing Ariel and Chris to smile before they were both pulled off the bed by Stocking who just woke up from her sleep. Wearing nothing but a pair of striped stockings on her legs. Making Hiroto look at her in gratitude before she opened her legs and sat on top of his crotch, causing Hiroto's smile to stiffen in response.