Chapter 97: Checking their Status

"So we have to stay here for the rest of the day doing nothing?"

Lucifer asked while standing in front of Hiroto while wearing his loose T-shirt. Holding a cup of coffee in her hands while her messy long silver-white hair flowed down her back. Watching as Hiroto cook breakfast instead of Saeko and Kaede since he exhausted all of them last night. Although the demons' were used to Hiroto going wild like this, the other 4, who were humans, weren't able to handle him last night.

"Sorry, I'll make it up to you when I'm back"

He said, causing Lucifer to sigh in response. They weren't really the type to play games like Malina and for someone like Lucifer, Baphomet, Judgement, and Pandemonica, they kept themselves entertained for all these years by managing the underworld. So they had nothing else to do but watch movies, eat, browse the internet, and do household chores all day long until Hiroto returns.

"I don't understand what's the point of you going to school when you're older than them by 3 centuries. You already read and learned most knowledge of the human world back at our dimension"

She said, causing Hiroto to show a complicated expression on his face since the only reason why he continues to go to school is not to disappoint his parents and make him appear as a normal citizen so that he would be able to move as freely as possible in the city without arousing the suspicion of the strays that he plans to hunt down.

"Have you grown accustomed to your sealed state, Lucy?"

He asked as he diverted the topic, causing Lucifer to narrow her eyes before helplessly sighing in response. Making her reach out her hands on top of her head where her horns were supposed to be.

"It just feels a bit weird not having my horns and tail... I think it's the same for the others too. It's the first time that felt this restrained in all our lives"

She said as she tried to concentrate her mana at her fingers, but failed while feeling a bit frustrated as she couldn't feel any trace of mana in her body. Only when the systems permit them will they be able to use it. But that only happens if they feel like they're in danger.

"Justice doesn't look like she minds though"

Hiroto said before peeking at the living room where Justice and Modeus were. Both reading a romance novel that Hiroto had in his room.

"She's always laidback so of course, she wouldn't mind. She doesn't even use her strength that often so she's already used to this"

She said before Hiroto started to prepare the lunchboxes of Saeko, Kaede, Takagi, and Shizuka. Placing a cute octopus shapes hotdog inside together with several pieces of marinated kaarage, tamagoyaki, tonkatsu, and pickled vegetables, but only in small proportions since he knew that they wouldn't be able to finish it all if it was the same portion as him.

"Are the 4 already awake?"

He asked as he finished preparing their breakfast and lunchboxes. Making him wrap the lunchboxes with a thin cloth before placing them on the side.

"They're changing in the school uniform and they should be down any minute now... I'm honestly surprised by how fast they can recover even after what happened last night"

She answered before Hiroto leaned closer and gave her a short kiss on the lips. Catching her by surprise as Hiroto walked out of the kitchen with their breakfast in hand, causing Lucifer's mouth to twitch as she watch how casual he was when getting intimate with them.

Saeko and the others already told them how Hiroto was in the past and when they heard that he was reserved and a bit timid when it comes to his women, they almost questioned if they're talking about a fake Hiroto. The Hiroto that they knew is extremely different from the Hiroto in Takagi's and Saeko's stories. If it weren't for the picture that they took before Hiroto started fixing himself, then they wouldn't have ever believed them.