Chapter 181: Declaration of War

"Guild Master... have you received the message?"

A beautiful young woman with long crimson hair, thick make-up, and golden eyes said. Wearing a revealing outfit on her body while a tall, buff and sharp man in his 50s groped her beasts. Making the woman moan in response before she licked her lips seductively, causing her to reach out her hand towards his crotch before stroking his rod which was hidden beneath his pants. 

"A message, huh? You mean this worthless message?"

He said before a translucent screen appeared in front of the two of them, as well as all of the higher-ups inside his office. Making him show a sinister look on his face as he read the message contained within the translucent screen floating above them.

[The guild [Den of Monsters] has declared war on your guild.

Guild War Type: Death Match, All-out.

Limitations of troops: None]

[Please specify if your guild is ready to partake in the [Guild War]. 

The time limit of preparation is 1 day]

The notification read, causing the Guild Master to let out a loud and provocative laugh in response like he just read a joke. Making the woman beside him giggle in response before the guild master suddenly smashed the table in front of him to smithereens with his bare hands. Silencing all of the members of their guild before he asked a question to one of them while wearing a mocking smile on his face.

"Who in the fuck is this [Den of Monsters]? I haven't heard of this guild before... they must be in the lower one-thousand, right?"

"From the intel, we have gathered... it seems like this guild is a newly formed one. Their level of strength is currently unknown but they have been seen to command an army of machines of highly advanced technology... The guild owner on the other hand was reported to be only a tier III"

One of the tier IV that holds the [Spy System] said, causing the guild master to immediately frown in response as he didn't expect that the guild that declared war on them is just a newcomer. Making him click his tongue in annoyance before leaning back on his chair.

"Newcomers nowadays are getting pretty cocky so thick that they can just declare war on us. Those fucking bastards must've thought they're hot shots because of the army they wield, but do they think that decides everything"

He said as his killing intent grew. Showing the prowess of a tier IV in the peak of advancement, causing the surrounding members to tremble in their feet. Crushing the armrest of his chair before glaring at each of his members.

"[Den of Monsters]... Ha! They must've thought they were pretty powerful to be called like that by the organization. Tell me more about this prick and his guild. I want to see what he's capable of"

"... We have very little information about them, and the system holders who were present during their registration didn't rattle out any information regarding its members... but since they are just newcomers. They likely have a pretty weak army" 

"This is such a waste of precious time, guild master... why don't you just accept it and end them once and for all? That would teach them a lesson not to mess with us"

A man with messy black hair and a rough appearance said, causing the guild master to wave his hand at them with an uninterested look on his face.

"All of you already know the drill. Crush them and make them regret challenging us. If they have any female members, enslave them and bring them back here. Our [Breeding Stocks] have been dying a lot lately, go and get some more once this worthless game is done"