Chapter 121: Cleaning up the Strays (final)

"This should be the place, right?"

Hiroto asked while standing in front of a ruined dojo. Looked at the map that his subordinates had drawn for him to indicate the places where the strays often appear and escape. This is the reason why he absolutely hated the hosts of the [Space Manipulation System] since he had several escape routes located in different areas of the city. All having at least 100m distance between them to ensure that he wouldn't easily get caught. So, he had to put more effort to predict where he would likely appear, and luckily, he was able to make it in time before he teleported away.

"I really hate dealing with people that can teleport... they are far too difficult to catch so they're pretty fucking annoying"

[Even though you are one yourself?]

"Shut up"

Hiroto muttered before he pushed the ruined dojo. Throwing the simulation cube in front of him, causing it to activate the arena to ensure that no one would escape unless one of them is dead. It is a double edged item that is risky to use, especially when they have no idea how strong their opponent is. Even though Hiroto hasn't completely measured his next opponent's strength, he was sure that he can kill him if he goes all out.

"I want to finish this already so I ca-"

He said before his eyes suddenly turned sharp before he clasped the hilt of his katana and drew it at an incredible speed. Slicing the bullet that was fired at his side in half, causing the man hiding within the ruined place click his tongue in response.

"... looks like he came prepared"

Hiroto commented before carefully observing his entire surroundings. Heightening all of his senses to sense any kind of movement within the vicinity. Making the man hiding underneath the shadows to stop in response. Feeling something strange and dangerous about Hiroto's current posture.

"What is he doing?"

The man muttered before picking up 4 pieces of rocks on the ground and imbedding his mana inside, causing the 4 rocks to melt in his hands before integrating into one. Turning into a ball of refined iron.

"I should get more-"

He said before suddenly rolling away from his location. Dodging Hiroto's attack which sliced a large portion of the floor as his blade made contact to the ground. Making the man wipe his sweat before Hiroto dashed at his direction. Preventing him from making a defensive position, causing the man to frown in response.

"Hinokami Kagura: Solar Heat Haze"

He muttered before hazy horizontal slash at the man's direction, causing the man to look at him in confusion. Wondering why Hiroto suddenly launched an attack that was too short to reach him. 

"That won't hit you idiot!!"

He shouted in an arrogant smile before a large cut appeared on his chest, causing his blood to gush out of his chest. Making him look at Hiroto in confusion.

"What the fuck did you do?"

"Is that important?"

Hiroto said before stepping his pivot foot forward. Positioning his sword so that the tip is pointing backward beside him.

"Hinokami Kagura..."

He muttered before sending a horizontal slash at the man's direction, causing him to throw the ball of refined iron in his hand and quickly integrated all other materials in front of him. Surrounding both of them with mana before a wall of diamond appeared between them. Making Hiroto frown before his first attack was completely blocked by the wall, breaking his katana into two as it couldn't cut through the hardness of the wall.