Chapter 59: Beelzebub

"Come in"

A low-tier demon said in a lazy tone while reading the newspaper that was in front of her. Ignoring a tall man that was covered with a large black cloak enter her store. Carrying nothing but a large bone scythe and katana on his body.

"Just place what you want on the counter, I'm a bit busy"

The demon said as she flipped the newspaper in her hands. Making the man nod his head before proceeding towards the section where dozens of daggers and knives were displayed.

"Oh? The Crimson Queen and the Mad Hunter are in this city... It took long enough for those two psychopaths to come to this city"

The demon muttered with an interesting expression on her face as she skimmed through the headlines of the article. Making the man who was testing out the dagger in his hand stop in his tracks before glancing in the demon's direction.

"Mad Hunter?"

"Hmm? You don't know him? He's quite famous around here so I'm a bit surprised that you don't know this guy"

The demon said as she turned her head towards the man's direction. Making the man remain silent as he continued to stare at the demon. Waiting for her to continue her words.

"If I have to describe this guy in a few words, then I have to say that he's a battle maniac. He would kill demonic beasts and demons without any particular reason. Even though he helped several cities expand their territories by helping them get rid of the demons surrounding their area. He left a large number of corpses behind in his tracks to the point that it caused a lot of problems to the lords of each territory... Well... he is the crimson queen's student and sex slave so it isn't surprising that he would be as insane as his mentor"

"Sex slave..."

The man whispered while his lips twitched due to the demon's description of the "Mad Hunter", causing the demon to show a large smirk on her face as she noticed his disbelief from his mutters.

"Yeah, from what I heard this guy is a rare incubus and a hot one at that. So, I'm pretty sure that the crimson queen has already laid her hands on this guy. Especially when Incubus are known for their ridiculous sex drives, I bet that he wouldn't be able to control himself when she's with one of the most coveted women in the underworld"

The demon said, causing the man to let out a tired sigh before throwing a bag of gold coins in the demon's direction. Making the demon panic as she quickly caught the bag with her hands.

"I'll buy all daggers and knives in your store... You can keep the change as long as you keep your mouth shut about me being here"

The man said before throwing all of the daggers inside of his dimensional space. Making the demon's mouth water as she looked at the hundreds of gold coins inside the bag, causing her to wipe her own mouth with her sleeve and look in the man's direction.

"Well... as long as they don't offer me a price larger than this... then I guess I can keep my mouth shut"

The demon said with a large smirk on her face, causing the man to throw another bag of gold coins at the counter with a nonchalant expression on his face. Making the demon's eyes shine as she immediately grabbed the bag from the counter.

"You can count on me!"

She said with an enthusiastic smile on her face. Making the man turn his head towards the door of the store. Leaving the demon, who was counting the gold coins that she obtained with a greedy expression on her face.

[When are you planning on proceeding with the main quest, sex slave Hiroto]

"... Don't call me a sex slave, you son of a bitch"