Chapter 197: Family Reunion (3)

"Cheers!"

All of Hirito's cousins cheered while they raised their glasses of beer in the air inside a spacious room that they have rented. Making Hiroto, who was watching from the side stay silent as a glass of cold beer was in his hand. Watching as his cousins from his mother's side create a ruckus and lighten up the mood while those from his father's side all remained silent. Looking as if they were uninterested in such a thing before they gave glasses of juice to the children inside the room.

"How noisy"

Hiroto said with a disinterested look on his face while Mio and Shizuka both sat next to him. Leaning their heads against his body while his arms were spread on top of the backrest of the long sofa they were sitting on. Having his arm around their shoulders to protect them from any of his cousins who tried to get closer.

"But I didn't expect for you to have more than one lover, Hiroto!! As expected from someone of our blood, you wouldn't settle with just a woman since that is pretty fucking boring, right? but... we have a special tradition when it comes to our bitches, we share them so that there is more diversity, isn't that right fellas?"

His cousin asked with a lecherous look on his face while looking at Shizuka's body, causing his siblings and close relatives to nod their heads in response while raising their glasses. Creating a rowdy atmosphere while the girls at his father's side started to move away from his cousin with a disgusted look on their faces. Making Hiroto glare in his direction, causing his cousin to let out a loud laugh in response while hitting his own thigh.

"Don't be like that. This is your chance to get close to your us, you know. So... how about you let us burrow those two hoes beside you and we'll return them to you once we're done"

"Don't call them hoes, they are my lovers, and how about you fuck off?"

Hiroto said as his bloodlust started to increase, but was stopped by Shizuka who warned him not to go on a rampage in this room and kill them. Making Hiroto click his tongue in response before his female cousins from before started to cover Shizuka with a jacket. Protecting her from the disgusting look that Hiroto's cousin, Suzuki Jiro, was giving her.

"No need to be so angry, Hiroto. It's not like we won't let you have a taste of our own, right? Look at how they're so interested in you... You can have them all for tonight, and all we ask is just two girls, you know?"

"Jiro... I never knew you were this suicidal-"

Hiroto asked with a dark expression on his face as sparks of flames started to brew on his body. Making Shizuka hold him down. Shaking her head to the side before smiling at him to show that it was alright and she wasn't affected by them, causing Hiroto to sigh before leaning back. Unlike when dealing with strays, he can't casually just kill a system holder under the organization, and killing someone in broad daylight would only get him jailed. Making him somewhat understand Shizuka's reasoning for stopping him from beating the crap out of his cousin.

'... I'll deal with you later once everyone's gone'

"See, even your lover understands. Miss, how about you come with us and-"

"Please don't talk to us you disgusting piece of shit and keep your lovers for yourselves. I don't want my boyfriend laying his hands on your third-rate sex toys"

Mio said while covering her nose with her sleeves and coldly staring at the man in front of her like she was looking at a piece of trash. Making the man's eyes twitch in response before shaking his head in disappointment. Going back to his seat where two women were waiting for him to sit down.

"If you don't want to then, you have to compensate us by drinking!! All of you, give them a glass of alcohol to drink! Don't be too stiff, Hiroto. It's a party so how about you relax and enjoy yourself. That's the same for all of you"