♤♡ Good Villains ◇♧

Another intermission flashback :

Damn, the boys stayed awake all night to finish the preparation for the trip and the protections of the princess. With huge dark circles under their eyes from the sleepless night, they tried to conceal it with either magic or foundation as they all left the house one by one.

Beomgyu and Taehyun were the only one left. The both of them were finishing to put their "necessities" in their bags. The King was putting his trusty grimoire in his bag when the older man spoke.

" We are finally reaching the end now right?"

" What do you mean? "

Beomgyu let out a sigh before plopping on his friend's bed who was closing his travel bag while looking a him confused.

" Think about it, We've been here for years to watch and protect the Princess from the princes. I can tell we're reaching the end, this trip is the perfect opportunity to strike them and take them out of the picture for good. And with this threat gone, our mission will be fulfilled and we can finally go back home. "

" ...Home, it's been long. And can we really call it home? We're just going back in this dusty book. It's not as if once we pop back in the story we're- I mean you guys are going to live amazing stuff. Our tales have ended already. "

Hearing this, Beomgyu immediately sat straight and cringed feeling ashamed as he remembered the King's fate in his tale.

" Shit I'm sorry Tae- "

" Don't, I would rather not think of it when I'm awake. I'm already cursed to remember this every night in my sleep and living with the constant reminder of who I am and what I have done."

Taehyun unconsciously scratch at his foot, his feet and calves were scared with burns scars and healing tissue. He absolutely hates them and always wear pants and socks unless he is in the house. He sighs as he closes his eyes.

" Tell me Beomgyu, has it been long since we became an active part of Y/n's life? "

" I would say we truly became active when we first interacted with her, which was... "

" The first day of High school. " 

Of course he remembered it, how could he forget the day he was forced to interact with the person he loathe from the bottom of his heart?

It was the 3rd of September, him and the others were finishing to dress up and reviewed how to act like an ordinary 21 century teenagers. It was an absolute chaos, Kai wanted to bring his dormouse but Soobin refused thus leading the boy to throw a tantrum before crying.

It was worse when Soobin told them they couldn't use their magic or abilities at all while in the school. Someone might have fainted to the announcement. Anyway, it wasn't truly important, the true mission this day was to approach the Princess without raising suspicions and bond with her.

It was easier than the five of them thought as the Princess was fairly popular and the students were really helpful to find her in the school. They found where she was hiden, behind the door of the "Gardening Club" a small paper below the sign said how it was looking for applicants as all former members had graduated the year before.

With a shaky hand, Yeonjun was the one who was brave enough to open the door and enter with the others in tail. They were first surprised by the large and well luminous room before their eyes took in the form of the only occupant. Slightly bent by the window seal with a watering can in hand, a young female was carefully sprinkling waters on a flower batch. The sun's rays were making her skin glow, butterflies wandering around her, tiny rainbows from the water and the sun visible in the room, accompanied by the chirping of birds.

Hearing the door open, she put down her watering can before looking up and sending the boys an heartwarming smile.

" Hello, can I help you? "

Taehyun let out a sigh as he opened his eyes and rubs at his temple. The memory was still fresh in his mind, that's the day he fell in love with you the person he hates and vowed to kill. Frowning, and glaring at no one he said.

"I hate you for making me like this."

♤~♡~◇~♧                 ♧~◇~♡~♤

*Anxiously sipping orange juice*

I can most certainly assure you that the intermission are vital for the plot hahaha... what filler chapter? We don't do that here hahaha...

ANYWAY, Someone already asked but this is still a BTS centric fanfic. However it doesn't means I can't give more world information and make it a world. Sure TXT are still secondary characters who will have their ending but I just want to give them some focus during a few chapters then we're back with your psycho bae.

So don't worry Melissa you will have have Hoseok turning you into a popsicle if that's what you worry about.

The final fight will obviously be at the end of the story right before the endings. So we still have some work before we get here.

On this note,

Stay tuned for more! ~☆