♤♡♢♧Once Upon a time ♧♢♡♤

" The Beauty and the Beast is the story of a young and handsome prince , but he was very selfish and self centered . So one rainy night , a fairy disguised as a old poor woman to test the heart of the prince. When she asked for hospitality, the prince flip her off because 《she isn't beautiful as him》. As the fairy saw that he had the heart of a stone , she punished him by turning him into the ugliest thing she could think of-

"But a stone don't have a heart. "

" Child , I swear that if you continue to interrupt me we're going to trow hands ! "

" Sorry Oppa "

" Anyway, he was cursed to stay in this form until he learned to love and respect, also he need to be loved back , some time later , a young girl came here because her dad fucked up when he was in the castle . So long story short, the girl teach the prince to be caring and responsible. After that they fall in love , she kiss him , he got back to being handsome like me and they marry end .

" Why does 《fucked up》 mean?  "

" It's a word that a 7 years old like you shouldn't repeat ."

...

Effectively this situation was quite fucked up at the moment, two out of the seven came by my side to help me stand up and pick my things for me . They each offered me a smile, a bunny like one and one bright as the sun . I could feel myself blushing from all the attention. 

Meanwhile the five others were still in front of Rika and her minions. They were throwing harsh glare to her way . She only laugh at them.

" You are the transfer students right ? Leave , this isn't your problem. "

Two of them took some steps forward them, the one with a deep voice said .

" Yes this is our problem, you're bullying a pretty girl how can we ignore this ? "

Followed by a shorter guy with a annoyed face

" You can leave now or leave with blood on your clothes. "

The girls only gulped in fear and run away . Rika send me a glare and mouth me 《 just wait, we're not done 》. Once they were far away . A tall boy with cute dimples approach me .

" Hello, I'm Namjoon. Are you okay ? "

" Nice to meet you, I'm Y/n and I'm fine thank you for helping me. "

" It's was nothing , does those girls bother you like that often? "

" It's completely normal. Also they said that you are transferred students right ? If you need help with anything you can ask me . "

Then a brown haired boy with a bunny smile ask .

" Then...Would you mind to help us find our way to class? "

" Sure , just show me your schedule please. "

Actually all the boys are in the same class as me but we don't have all subjects together. And I learned their names, the bunny like was Jungkook, the bright one was Hoseok , the quite scary and sleepy Yoongi, the flirty Jimin, the funny Taehyung, the poet Namjoon and the surprisingly quiet Seokjin.

The others told me that normally he is more chatty and that I shouldn't mind it . I made the tour of the school to show the boys each class . Then the bell ring and it was time for our first period which was History.

For our first hour we were all together so we just walk together to class. I entered the class and left the boys outside as they had to wait. I made my way at the back of the classroom as no one was here, all alone like always. My entire line behind empty and the one in front of me too .