High & Jealous

It is official

It is official. My relationship with Ivan has been official. Living together with him has been wild. I cannot count the number of times we've had sex in this house; on the kitchen counter, the couch, the floor, in his pool and almost every side of the house. I love it; I love it so freaking much.

He's been handling my school project work and assignments, which gives me enough time to practice and prepare for our debut. It turns out Ivan is a brilliant person. He has a nerdy side to him. He never stops surprising me with his multiple personalities.

We do our best to avoid having arguments. He has a bad temper and I have a bad mouth. This has been all I have dreamt of. Myra supports my decision and she gives me "her blessings" as she would say.

Today is Tucker's birthday and the guys have a party planned. I do not want to go there, knowing it will definitely get awkward, but Myra doesn't want to go alone. Ivan has agreed to go with us even though he'd rather be stuck in his bed with me.

We head out of the house in his car and he's been making silent groans. "That motherfucker still likes you." Ivan's voice out. I pick up my phone, pretending not to have heard what he said. "He's like your ex-boyfriend. Why the fuck should we go to his party?"

"Do you want me to go alone?"

"Hell no!"

"Then shut up and drive. Myra is waiting." He huffs angrily. We pick up Myra from the hostel and she sits down with a loud sigh. She pulls her head forward and kisses Ivan's cheeks and kisses on my cheeks too.

"Are you drunk already?" Ivan asks her and she laughs.

"Wes will be around. I can't go sober." She gives a valid explanation. Ivan drives away and Myra brings out alcohol from her bag. She gulps it down at a go and sighs heavily. The kind of effect Wes still has on Myra is strange. She goes bunkers around him.

We get to Tucker's place and we step out of the car. Ivan holds my hand and pulls me closer to him. "We are not fighting tonight," I get what he means. Once alcohol gets into my system, I start misbehaving. "Got it?" He kisses my forehead and we head to the house. The party starts from outside. As usual people are drinking and smooching already. I sigh.

Myra goes in first and Ivan and I go in after her. It's Tucker's birthday and all I see around is lots of girls, probably girls he's fucked. The loud music blares in the room. Myra sees Wes and she quickly turns to Ivan and I.

"Fuck," she cusses. I look at Wes and he has already seen her. "Is he coming here?"

"He is," I answer and she cusses again. Wes walks up to us and stands beside her. Myra looks at him with a fake smile.

Ivan leans close to my ear, his lips brushing on my ear and he asks, "that's Wes?" I squeeze his hand and he whispers, "he's hot."

"I know." I hitch. "Stop making me horny." I silently say to him.